H.A. Placement

Build it.
Don’t build it.

I’m currently in the latter group, with bigger fish to fry

If the day ever comes,
that I want to help my troops along:

Why can this space not be utilized?
And certainly, it would not be a waste even now.
Since those in the first group could use it to restore whichever building they lost.

I don’t see any of the male villagers
having picnics there. So… can we use it instead?

That space is reserved for topless sunbathing and swimming. The villagers need a break sometimes from all that walking around your base!

9 Likes

Since the PoV that area is generally crammed with dead ducks :duck:

5 Likes

Or they could just add another 4 plots of land so people won’t have the ridiculous dilemma of choosing which buildings to convert.

I have have everything but HA.
And only need 1 plot / decision

Which is why I decided I don’t need HA :laughing:
atm…

I agree that making a decision to lose/trade a building isn’t a positive addition.
And appears unnecessary if we lose the…
Dead duck storage or whatever

1 Like

Also for the boat to take them out to fight battles how else do they leave to fight in some places. Sure there is the other exit but that can’t leave to every place.
Also Its a nice spot for a bbq

1 Like

If I ever manage to shoot the goblin balloon down from the sky, it will crash here. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That boat has a long fall!
My troops use these:

1 Like

The boat goes out the back of castle if you go left it heads to teltoc :wink:

1 Like

Did you guys ditch something for the HA?

I’m considering juggling a TC… but have so much leveling to do. And so many emblems to move.
That I can’t justify making one

The space is reserved for an SGG monument …

1 Like

The best solution I found is to hide the Barracks and just convert a mine over for a few minutes to level troops then convert it back. When your base is done this is easy as you always have an idle builder, but the barracks never has an ongoing build so it’s the one to tuck away.

1 Like

I use the barracks most. All of my iron goes to HA troops and all my ham goes to barracks.

Back then I didn’t see a need for HA and waited a long time to make one.
I also didn’t understand how juggling buildings worked and discovered it is easy.

So I juggled hunter’s lodge. But now my alchemy lab sits unused. Because it bores me to click for hours of my precious time. I may juggle that.

I haven’t received a 5* since last year when I stopped spending after reaching the conclusion that my entire roster is continually nerfed by new releases. I chose not to give money for pixels with a shelf-life.
Even these new heroes are being underestimated by many for their speed boost after you empty your wallet to get 3 of them.

The game has become so pushy about spending money that I now log on twice a week at most. After clicking through 5 different pop-up gimme money offers, I lose interest in raiding, hitting titans, opt’d out of war over a month ago. Oh there is a tournament and trials also? Skip… :-1: Next event! Hooray! I can farm boards for 2 hours and lose to those who farm boards for 12.

Good advice though. Juggling between your least used building is not so complicated as I imagined

Even if it’s the most used building it operates differently to the other three so there is no downside to hiding the barracks, but with HA,AL and HL, the building must be out there to do the cooking or research etc.

Barracks just need to be brought out for the work then put back to a mine or farm when not in use.

1 Like

For you

For me the downside is extra clicking and converting to level 5 lodge. Then more clicking and converting with wait time. Then after finishing a troop- more clicking and converting to go back to other building. Then more clicking and converting to restore base…
All for something I used daily while the lodge sat unused for weeks!
So I can get my max’d 4* troops, which I have. And now full sets for titans.

Real Life Time has varying degrees of value for different people at different stages of their lives.

If you have an unused building than your less active with league of corporations game and more active in life. I now have multiple unused building :wink: and no concern for juggling.

But you’re advice is top-notch,
none the less

Yeah there’s no one size fits all, and I have Ha and AL going constantly. I use my barracks every few weeks or when there’s a valor need