Gutian family of alliances (80+ members, 5 alliances, 3 line chats, designed to promote growth and progress)

The Gutian family, founded by Athena (you may know her from global), currently runs 5 separate and progressing alliances ranging from a vacation alliance for free parking, when members go away for irl affairs, all the way up to competitive, which has ranked as high as top 400 globally. Our 4 active alliances accommodate different power levels and bench depths to allow for smooth play in the titan and war difficulties best suited for your current progress. We have several separate Line chats for community chat, game questions (human), and game info (charts, lists, etc). Athena and our leaders have purposely and proudly designed and redesigned our family of alliances, as needed, for a sense of belonging, learning, fun, and as little stress as possible. To date we have several countries and time zones in each alliance so no matter where you live, someone is almost always around.

Whether you’re brand new and looking to learn, aren’t very advanced but have a goal, are pretty advanced but still working on depth, or are very advanced and looking for a real family to be part of, search Gutian in game (all 5 are ours) and apply to the one with the description that suits you best. We can’t wait to meet you!

(Dynasty, Empire, Rises, Academy, and Invasion (for vacation non-active times))

3 Likes

Sounds interesting!
I am 25 lvl,if there’s anything for me , please?
I am looking to gain max of fulfillment quests of Path of Valor :exploding_head:

We’re looking for long term members. You’d be looking at academy or rises. Search gutian in game and say u found my forum advertisement

1 Like

How to look for a player or contact them??

Join one of the alliances and say you read my forum ad. You’ll be let in and can ask all the questions. Or search VeraciousGamer in line app. That’s me.

1 Like

Recruiting for all 4 active alliances. Additional vacation alliance when you go away.

1 Like

New through advanced! All resources available. Dozens of experienced members to help you or complete along side with. 4 active alliances. 5th vacation free parking. Line chats with info bots and charts. Built for personal and alliance success! Search gutian. All 5 are ours. Say you saw my ad

1 Like

Spots open for varying levels of tp n depth. All 4 alliances have a spot available. True family like environment.

Hi there! Could not find you…
Tried to contact Athena when sent request for joining to alliance…
Since yesterday I am free of alliance.

I don’t know how that’s possible. Gutian maybe it’s all ours. There’s 5 names that appear and they’re all us. Athena is only in dynasty. My line is veraciousgamer if you want to try that.

Same thing… putting in search… nothing.
Can I look for alliance instead? What to put please?

I don’t know if you’re trolling at this point. Its Gutian Empire in-game or Veraciousgamer in Line app. We’ve had over 100 people find us. I can’t help any more than that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.