Guinevere talent grid – worth developing?

I’m giving my wizard emblems to Proteus now to make him more survivable. Guin will get to 4/80 and stay there a while I reckon, but don’t have the darts to put her up right now

1 Like

Thanks all for sharing thoughts on this.

In run a mono purple team in high diamond (got to 2nd overall yesterday w 1 flask) - and I’ve been seeing +7 Guins the last few days. They still fall to 3 tiles.

Would you like to share your monopurple team? You make me very curious :slightly_smiling_face:

@Infinite Rigard/Victor/Khiona/Sartana/Panther

Yeah, that’d do it! Thanks for sharing

For an added challenge, leave a hero or two at home next time you mono raid.

2 Likes

I asked here before. Gave emblems to Hel. Does anyone have a good experience using emblemed Guin tank and non-emblemed Hel flank? Reset button and give emblems to Guin, or nah?

Don’t waste emblems on Guin. Use good purple flanks to deter mono purple teams. If you’ve got a Hel, Sartana, Zeline, Onatel, Anzogh, etc. use them there.

As has been said it’s pointless to waste 135+ emblems on Guin just to make her +8 and do nothing for her.

She’s a great tank and obviously shifts thought away from rainbow teams when approaching her, so like I said flank with purple and good luck!

1 Like