Guinevere pulled 5 times?!?

First my question! What do you think about two Guinevere in your formation? At spot #2 & #4. Tough or easy team to beat?

About the picture. It’s not my lineup. I only have 1. How much do you think he/she paid for 5 Guinevere? How long do you think it will take them to five star all of them?

This guy did spend many many thousands for sure… Level 33…in a top 10 ally…with 2500+ cups…with 5 Guin…with 5 4* yellow troops… :rofl::joy:

1 Like

The first thing I learned in sign language was “I don’t know and I don’t care”.

Speculating on the amount of money other people spend seems like rummaging through their trash or looking through their windows.

How long it will take to level all Guins depends partly on RNG, diligence to play, and whether or not the ascension items they need become available for sale in any useful quantity. Too many variables for me to calculate, so:

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” :wink:

6 Likes

I saw this team myself in the avalon event (legendary). I am playing since november and I’m not able to get her. It’s a punch in the face to see someone get her 5x or more. I don’t think that anyone would ascend her more than 2x.

1 Like

I fought a team in AW with Guins on the flanks. One at 3-70 and the other at 4-80. I found it to be easier than a Guin at center. Once the center was taken out, there wasn’t much firepower left.

Guin good only as a tank. If you put second Guin, she won’t charge her special as quickly as Guin in tank position and her effect will be limited. Also the more healers you put in defence, the less damage your team will deal. So opponent can create good board and destroy you in few moves.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight on having multiple Guinevere. I was curious if it was worth the investment to try and get multiple. Knowledge is power!

Just because one person does not care does not mean others are not interested in the question! We guess for speculation purposes on countless aspects in life. This game is no different. Why take the time to respond at all if you “truly” do not care!

1 Like

Hmm, you mistake me for someone else. I’m a C2P player here, volunteering to mod.

My statement merely came from a personal desire not to engage in envy (for me to ask the same question would be envious). You can ask it all you wish. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I understood. Have a good volountiring.

Why did you flag it? Is it a problem for you if people read it? I think I said the truth.

I didnt flag anything. I just responded to what you did. Now things are much more clear how things worl here. :wink:

Well I can restore the flag if you prefer, and my comment. I sent you a PM instead.

back to topic

Do as you wish, I dont want to lose an other second here, I have a real life instead. Bye bye

I read the original post in my email. I saw nothing that justified flagging it? What was the issue with what they said?

You don’t know and i can agree with you, but “don’t care” is quite silly.
This guy as for sure spend a lot for that asset, don’t clear how much but not a couple of cents for sure.

As long as there are people like this with apparently unlimited budget, Small Giant will act accordly, because you just need ten of this guys that buy with whatever odds, to replace thousand, maybe more little spenders.

So yeah, you don’t have to be envious (not really want one, figures five) but at least concern about it.

2 Likes

Why does no one consider that the screenshot is photoshopped?? That would explain why they are all identical at such a low level

That line-up kind of reminds me of a K-Pop band. :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Spend 250 $ didn t get her , just 4 lance and 4 merlin so i m done :))) good luck with guin

1 Like

The odds are really low. Someone worked out the numbers and figured that it takes 246 pulls on average to get a specific 5* event hero. Obviously some people will get it with much less and even on just one pull. Others will spend twice as much as that and not even get the one they want.

One thing that I’ve always found weird is the high occurrence of people that get two of the same 5* event hero in one 10 pull. There seems to be a little wonkiness in the RNG sometimes.