Guinevere obsolete or no?

Whatever works i guess

1 Like

I have the exact same thought whether Guin has now become obsolete or notā€¦ Been thinking to strip her emblems and feed on other wizards. I guess I have not been feeling happy these days with so much losing in raids. But weā€™ll seeā€¦

Yo face is obsolete!

2 Likes

Comā€™on. Guin is still the best tank in the game.
Remove the toxic feature named emblem and you will start seeing her dominates at the top of the leaderboard again.

1 Like

I thought you retired :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: nice to see you back at it. What did you do with your wizard emblems? Did you keep them on Guin or move them?

I pulled Guin when she was released and she was my second maxed 5*.

I used her on offense for well over 2 years till she finally rotated out to my B team. If fighting purple war tanks, she comes out of retirement. I still believe she is underrated as an offensive hero.

As a tank, Guin was always in a state of decline as players would stack their bench just to defeat her. While others complained, many learned to make her a non-issue. She fell further as SG released a wave of purple heroes seemingly tailor-made to stomp her.

Obsolete? No. Only heroes I believe are obsolete are those that didnā€™t have a place to begin with. Has she declined? Sure, but again, will probably be the fate of all heroes over time.

2 Likes

They are on Anzogh and Hel now. Guin is retired :slight_smile:

Miss you bud!

Hel I guessed as much but was surprised about Anzogh, i would have guessed Zeline. Is it because of Telluria war tanks to have stronger Fire hero? I miss being there but the time commitment is too.much for me right now.

1 Like

Yeah Anzogh is really good in this meta with the Tellu tanks