Guinevere - nerf not enough

When I discovered truly how OP she is was when I made it to Diamond ranking. My raiding now that I’m up here consists of hitting the reroll button almost half the time, that’s how prevalent she is in the final bracket, and that’s how powerful too. Either her speed needs to take a hit, or her health/defense.

1 Like

Another reason for the players to drop this game…

I do not agree with the nerfs, most of them are always hot, what you have had in 99% of the cases, that you invest your money.
You study if a specific hero is interesting for your team, invest money in getting it, and after a while, when you manage to have it full (not everyone is Zero and we upload them in 1 hour :), in a nerf update, and he is no longer the hero for whom you paid.

1 Like

sure as my conversation w other player before, sg, as long i don’t have those shiny heroes,please keep on nerfing them, but once i got the stroke of luck to have them, please buff them back thank you. since i dont have zeline,alby,alasie,gm,hel,guin,delilah, please nerf them all xd

hehe.ok, obviously this is just joking,not sarcasm nor jab or anything^^
for op(original poster), i agree w you,guin is annoying and hard to kill,but i think shes good as she is now,no need to nerf her,imo.

2 Likes

She’s too strong, the issue has never been the healing. She can shut down an entire team. That’s too powerful, especially since she can heal at the same time.

1 Like

this! they should have thought of things wayyyy before they release it. instead of nerfing heroes already released and bought by players, just release new heroes that can fight those OP heroes, which they already do btw. Don’t do both things at the same time! Zeline already lacks the innate abilities new HOTM have now including the element link and so I am so angry they nerfed her. Guin is OP alright but it was sooo hard to get her people had to spend a lot (like me) to get her only for the goods you bought it for be taken away? Outrageous.

Yeah um… that was a year ago?

1 Like

Guin is the most OP hero in the game, together with Ursena.

But still, even fighting all the way to world no1 you will face many other tanks.

At least as many kunchen and quite a few aegir tanks as well.

To kill guin teams I always use kunchen, proteus, random purple, poseidon and onatel.

1 Like

Do not fear, once I get her (one day) they’ ll surely nerf her just right after.

They’ve released so many heroes now almost tailor-made to dismantle Guin (Kage, Seshat, Ursula, Poseidon) that this post definitely feels dated. To make matters worse for Guin, they’ve also released some comparably great tanks (Kutch, Aegir, Grave, the QoH, the Knight about to come out during this Avalon event), all of whom are amazing at other aspects of the game; they’re not just killer tanks—they’re also helpful elsewhere in a defense, to say nothing of attacking or with titans or quests or events.

5 Likes

Not sure this is the right place to discuss this, but; is Guin worth the mats today? Just pulled her looking for BK or the LoTL. Have Kunchen, Gravy, couple other adequate tanks.

Is Guin good for anything else than tanking, and can she even to that decently nowadays? Anyone bring her on offense?

I just pulled guin as well and have kunchen as my tank. Not ideal but thinking of using her to flank kunch since I don’t have any other good yellows. Still think she’s worth it because of her high defense and is super annoying when she goes off. I’m also curious to hear others thoughts too. Although the future HOTM Neith sounds just as good if not better than Guin.

1 Like

I’ve got both Guin and Kun maxed, Kun holds cups much better. I don’t use Guin anymore, because honestly, she sucks everywhere else than on defense.

1 Like

Guin is a very niche hero—she’s a tough tank. Is she the best tank? Hmm, probably not, but she’s certainly top 5. If she seems easier or less reliable as tank, I think it’s because:

1. We’ve all seen her so many times that we’ve learned coping strategies;
  2. She come up so often in 2600+ raids that the lazy raider can just set up their optimal Guin-busting team and reroll once or twice until you find her (or another yellow).
  3. Seshat

However, in any other role, Guin is not as good as nearly any other holy legend. (Justice might fall below her on all fronts…) So if you don’t need another tank, then I wouldn’t recommend investing in her.

3 Likes

I used the following defense in our past war
Morgana - Guinevere - Richard - Aeron - Marjana and it was still standing after 12 attacks! With Guin and Morgana still with full health
Am going to try Morgana - Guinever - Athena - Ares - Seshat this next war

3 Likes

They have countered her quite well. She dies fast to my purple stack led by Kage, Sart and Kun if the board is any good at all and even sometimes when its bad. Yes she is a BEAST BUT a beatable beast also.

1 Like

I didn’t pull her in this event, Even after spending it a very large sum of money. (and I recently have ceased spending money all together, due to the developers clear intentions of nerfing the best part of the game a.k.a Atlantis Rising)

Therefore I vote to Nerf her too…lol

Every team or tank os beatable with color stacking and good boards

1 Like

Just wanna bump up this thread.

This happen about 1-2 years ago. And no guin is obsolete.

The same thing will happen to telluria, at 2020 people crying out to nerf telluria, but in the future telluria will be forgotten and be replaced with another strong tank.

Moral of the story: every heroes have their time limit. He/she might be good now, but definitely will obsolete later…

1 Like