Guinevere is not untouchable

Couldn’t agree more I hate Zeline more than any other heroes out there.

1 Like

He counter all the heroes that deals direct damage with their special and reduce their ATK aswell as buffer that usually aren’t as fast as her. A true nasty combination of special… and she is the only fast legendary dispeller that hits all targets.

How not give you more reason to hate her?

2 Likes

Alasie is single Target fast sniper (462%) with splash -24% Mana generation debuff.

Yes. And the AI is its usual bumbling self when selecting the target for damage, but the AOE mana effect is a little harder for it to mess up.

Except when she targets the corner with the dead flank and the debuff is wasted. She is definitely good on Defense team though, I plan on using her as tank at 4 80.

I dunno. I had an issue with Guin. Opened the Beating Guinnivere thread to learn how to beat her and discovered I didn’t have the right heroes. What are my choices?

1. Cry for a nerf
  2. Get the needed heroes to beat her

I choose #2. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I choose option 2.

Actually option 3. Create more new heroes that can rival Guin.

Option 4. Buff current possible tanks to match Guin.

Option 5. Create new hero for Avalon to anti Guin. Mordred perhaps. When too many people have this hero, you will see a decrease in the usage of Guin. (Possibly extra damage against Avalon heroes for his special skill)

Option 3 and 5 will make SG more money. :joy:

There are a lot of teams beating Guinevere, even without Hotm or event heroes but, it’s easier with special heroes. But here is also the point where money is involved.

Why should anyone buy heroes if I can have the same effects with ‘standard’ heroes? People have win rates of 90% while raiding but still they complain. They don’t have the bench or not the best heroes (for Guin) ornot the troops or not enough ascension items or… But demanding a nerf! The same happened to Ares. People were whining that he’s unbeatable and so strong and you can only win with a perfect board. SG was bringing Guin and gravemaker and people laugh about Ares tanks - so what happened? People always cry about that what they don’t have. 9/10 heroes are attack heroes and attack gets stronger and stronger, about defense heroes they complain. The only solution is an automated win (like loot tickets) for raids so it’s clear it’s only another kind of farming and everyone can climb on top.

The point is not about beating Guin. At least that was what I was trying to establish but rather more diversity in the tanks used in the diamond league. Guin is definitely beatable. The only thing is every roll or so I keep seeing her in the middle. It’s boring. So in the diamond league just keep using purple stacked teams all the way. That’s really meh for me. What do I do with my other heroes during raid? Sitting on the bench waiting for AW.

2 Likes

Sitting on the bench waiting for AW where, if you’re in the top 40, they’ll face teams tanking mostly Guins, unless they’re bored because stuck in a Groundhog loop of facing the same teams over and over again and are changing it up just for variety.

Well I’m not in any top clans. Too stressful there. Only myself and another member in diamond. So can’t speak for those in the top. Individually it’s boring to raid in diamond. Down here at least it’s more fun during AW.

I feel you. But a nerf is not a solution (and there are lot of players demanding that).

Folks always take the best option they have. So let us say they bring a tank with Guin skill but 50 health more (chose a color) and you will see a domination of this tank at the top of the list. You go there with activity and the best heroes. Folks will say Guin was easy to beat but the new tank is way to strong. It won’t be true but they will say it.

SG ‘only’ need to make stacking of tank heroes inattentive.but actually Aegis wasn’t nerfed because of Guin (but Bosswolf).

So long the attacker know the defending team we will not see real diversity because there’s no advantage in it. As soon as people don’t see the defenders we van expect different tanks (surprising factor) but people will complain that they meet their limits earlier.

my alts defense is joon isarnia delilah azlar sartana and that account ends up the same cup level each morning as my 7dd defense of albi/alasie gravemaker guin zeline sartana. Now some of of that is my 7dd account gets attacked more just because that’s what people do but the alt holds cups just as well (and i don’t buy troops so troops are roughly similar levels across both accounts too).

2 Likes

Have I understood this correctly: do you think your 7dd account gets attacked more because it is attached to the 7dd alliance? I might have misinterpreted your comment.

Absolutely. every single new member that comes into the alliance has their nightly attacks go through the roof. every single one.

EDIT - and that’s perfectly ok. bring it. :grinning:

1. I find this very difficult to believe.
  2. Unfortunately, I can’t argue that you are wrong because I have no data.

Grr. I suppose I have to assume that you’re right. Grr. Have you tested this properly, or are you just relying on players’ impressions? Grr. No chance that this is just players’ overactive imaginations? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

[Eyeballs explode because of escalating intra-cranial pressure.]

it’s been so long since i joined can’t personally tell the difference but i know that my 7dd account gets attacked at least twice as much as my other account, despite being in the same cup range and having more notable heroes (guin gravemaker zeline albi etc).

and yes every single new member has made a comment on how much more they get attacked when joining 7dd from a non 7d alliance. i don’t grill them on numbers but it’s been literally every single one since i moved from Reborn to Departed last November.

I’m going to assume, because you spend more on your 7dd account, that you have a better selection of attack heroes to choose from, and therefore typically peak at a higher cup level than your alt account. Wouldn’t this make you a juicier target, more tempting for opponents to hit despite your stronger defensive team? I can’t speak for the universe of players, but I know that when I’m attempting to improve my ranking I mainly choose opponents based on how many trophies defeating them will earn me.

This wouldn’t explain the comments of your teammates, but I’m less inclined to accept their comments at face value than yours. (To your credit, you have a history of being both rational and right.)

Everyone want to beat the champion, so having an increased defense log by being in a well known alliance is not impossible :slight_smile:

Yes i have spent way more on 7dd account, but being a good raider, both my accounts generally end up the night in roughly the same cup range. I also got attacked more when i was in my forum posting heyday months ago, though that could be explained by a lot of other factors not related to people wanting to hit the forum loud mouth.