Guilty pleasure playlist or songs we listen to but won't admit (except to everyone on E&P forum)

Of course you do. It’s an awesome song, don’t listen to Nicox :joy:

3 Likes

Here we go!

2 Likes

Proper Europop! TURN IT UP!!!

3 Likes

On wife’s playlist. I’ve grown to like song. God help me🙄

2 Likes

Ok, I checked my playlist. All fine brilliant art. Nearly! I found two songs that really fit. Don’t ask where the first one came from, it was suddenly there. The second is a cover that’s more trashy than the original.

4 Likes

:joy: It is the case, but it’s actually pretty sad. The forum is just me posting photoshops of heroes I don’t have, creating fake beta content with my @PlayForFun account, moderating myself with my @Dudeious.Maximus account, and making official announcements for the three of you with my @Petri account.

The game is also @Pike , @Theo87 , you, and my 1 million alts.

Btw, give me a break about those unused W3K flags and be happy I use half of them. After 6 million battles against myself, it gets slightly repetitive.

6 Likes

Oh, now you’re warning me that raw potatoes are inedible. No wonder I’ve been throwing up all night. Next thing I know you’ll tell me I shouldn’t drink this mouth-watering cup of crude oil I just poured myself.

2 Likes

Oh my gawd @Jack.O.Kent ! Why?!

And another dollar store crooner coming up sir!

No, don’t turn it up! I… I have no counter for this in my répertoire. I get the sense that you’ll become this thread’s MVP. :joy:

3 Likes

:sob: I liked it better when you were misunderstanding. Can you please forget what I said about Norah Jones?

:expressionless: Yup, my bad everyone. I’ve hacked @Pandita 's phone. Just assume that I have if she posts bad songs, and that she momentarily regained control if she posts good ones.

I didn’t say a thing. I’m just judging silently while listening to the Black Eyed Peas in my glass house.

2 Likes

I was so totally doing that. Out loud. Which looked a bit pathetic because I was alone in a room talking to a screen.

2 Likes

So you’re talking to yourself about potatoes… :thinking: Get help!

4 Likes

:joy: got to love a bit of cheese!!

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what’s so trashy about Michael Buble? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nothing trashy about listening to ordinary Michael Buble. Everything trashy about listening to Christmas Michael Buble when it’s not Christmas :joy:

3 Likes

I really can’t stand his work. I mean really, really can’t. Christmas, Easter, Summer, never. I’m not saying it’s trashy, I just hate it.

Buuut, I like the Black Eyed Peas, so I’m not the utmost authority on musical matters. :joy:

And I despise ppl who pretend their s don’t smell even more, so I definitely won’t judge ppl based on the music they like. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m trying to take an appointment with my therapist, but I end up on my voicemail.

2 Likes

So… when are you gonna share the secret of cloning with the rest of us?

1 Like

Respect. it is so refreshing to see people just be like, “I personally cannot stand so and so, but I’m not gonna say it’s good/bad, I just personally don’t like it!”

(I also don’t particularly like Michael Buble, but I do tend to like the Black-Eyed Peas!)

there are few-to-no artists that I would completely like though. even my fave artists, I usually like some but not all songs. and there are some artists I generally don’t care for, but still like SOME of their songs.

3 Likes

What about me :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

I feel so sad and left-out so here is a bad bad bad song for you all!!! I had to google the worst songs ever lol!

Hated this song at the time ! And nothing has changed since

2 Likes

It requires a near complete ignorance of how genetics work. I know that DNA exists, how humans reproduce, that X and Y chromosomes determine our gender, and that’s pretty much it.

Once you’ve mastered these basics, apply the theorem “everything is possible if you want it very much” and wish your clones into existence.

1 Like