Guilty pleasure playlist or songs we listen to but won't admit (except to everyone on E&P forum)

The idea for this topic came when @NicoX and I had a standoff who’s taste in music is worse :joy:

So, this lil corner of E&P forum is for all the songs you secretly like but are considered trashy, or worthy of shame (like the whole Eurodance era).

Don’t disappoint me :joy: Literally every song is welcome, no matter the language.

We will probably shame you for your choices. Or rejoice with you. It’s a Russian roulette kinda thing. You don’t know what you’ll get till you try it.

7 Likes

I have always had a soft spot for this one …

And of course … for all the LOTR fans

6 Likes

Quit soiling my good name! I have refined, elegant and sophisticated tastes in music, as this song clearly shows.

P.s. It isn’t really illustrative of my actual musical proclivities, I just have some blind spots. It was the point of the terrible songs off, but you turned it into an obscene Eurodance/boys band lovefest, and you perfectly know it! :joy:

P.s.s. It was my secret weapon to win our competiton, but I didn’t even have to use it. :rofl:

8 Likes

The Archies!!! Would you believe me if I told you I’ve listened to this song a couple of hours ago on the radio? :joy: Good song, nice trash :joy:

And thank you for introducing me to Leonard Nimoy. It’s awful :joy:

1 Like

OMG and JFC, I LOVE THIS SONG! It brings me back to some 2006 maybe, can’t remember exactly, and the awful awful awful fashion trends (like, sweatpants and high heels), too much bronzer on my face, musty discos sweaty bangs. It was absolutely amazing :joy:

Aha aha. Blind spots. Got ya.
You posted TWO, not one, but TWO, The Black Eyed Peas songs. Two. But it’s a blind spot.

And there’s a whole trashy, love worthy world of Eurodance songs out there. Maybe you should let me introduce you to it :joy:

1 Like

What did we do to you @Theo87 that you would subject us to this evilness!?

1 Like

Isn’t that Kalø?

2 Likes

:notes:
Wacha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk?
Imma get, get, get, get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps
Check it out!
:notes:

I don’t know what that means, but it’s just beautiful writing. :palm_up_hand:

Listen, I didn’t specify the size of those blind spots alright! :joy:

4 Likes

Oh cmon, it’s not even the worst song I’ve posted :joy:

There, this one’s not bad:

1 Like

I’m dying :joy::joy::joy: They actually look alike :joy:

2 Likes

Obviously, otherwise you’d have to admit you actually like that kind of music. So let’s just go with a diopter spot :joy:

2 Likes

Well yea I like these songs. It was the point! I won’t post random trash, just trash I enjoy for some obscure reason.

1 Like

Isn’t it liberating to admit you like The Black Eyed Peas? :joy:

1 Like

This used to be my jam lol.

2 Likes

Right? It’s an awesome song.

Cmon, give us more jams. We want jams.

I don’t know if there are any songs I would not admit to…

but lessee…

3 Likes

Abomination, that’s what this is. Abomination. And that’s coming from a person who likes Eurodance :joy:

So do i get a prize for submitting something you don’t like? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
4 Likes

Yep. My eternal gratitude for finding something I can’t listen to.
And since we agreed we won’t eat @NicoX, we gotta think what else can we do to him :joy: