Guild of Guilds

Original post wouldn’t allow me to add image or delete post, forcing me to create a new one.

Hey everyone, let me introduce myself and our alliances. Guild of Guilds actually isn’t our alliance name. We are an alliance who collaborates and merged with other alliances currently consisting of 60 active members.

Guild with No Name // 3500+ Team Power & 26 members // 4 spots available
Guild with No Mercy // 2500+ Team Power & 27 members // 3 spots available

We are currently recruiting and always looking for alliances to merge. We have a website with a pretty badass introduction video that not only introduces the alliance but the video also introduces each of its members. We have a donation pool for a monthly raffle that the team member of the month whomever is nominated will win the raffle which consists of a $25 Google Playstore shift Card or Apple Gift Card. If interested in merging or joining our alliances, comment below or hit us up on LINE.

1 Like

I took care of deleting the other one for you. Good luck with recruiting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope I did the right thing in noting duplicate so that It wasn’t seen as me spamming so I marked my own post so that you guys knew. Are used to moderate for a website called team compete.com so I know what moderators look for and if I’m not mistaken I went about that the right way. PS if you guys are looking for moderators I have years of experience with game battles.com and the team compete.com

1 Like

Fantastic alliances for people looking for a friendly inclusive guild that strives to consistently improve themselves and support each other! Every war is well planned with strategy that utilises every players strength and type. I personally have learnt a lot from their wonderful leaders who have made me feel right at home and part of a family. I have no desire to ever join any other alliance :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Crunch, I appreciate you taking the time to reply to this thread.

1 Like