Guide: War Rule Rotation -- NEW

So what about all the heroes who reduce healing? They become even more useless than now but without aid field war they have no good usage. :roll_eyes:

That’s sad I want aid field it is more challenging…

10 Likes

Wow, I didn’t think field aid would be removed. I like the new rules, but I would’ve liked the old ones to remain intact.

4 Likes

EXACTLY!

I mentioned just Perseus in my comment earlier as he’s one that is often rated so poorly on this forum yet helped me so many times.

Fura and multiple Sand Empire heros had an underrated special that’s lost one of the places it can shine in.

I’m in an alliance with a lot of newer players and seeing their responses when some of them learn that their 4* heros can nullify the seemingly ubiquitously despised FA and get some wins was great.

I like the challenge and also appreciate the extra variety with the new AW types.

Removing FA from the rotation won’t pacify some folks anyway… :unamused:

4 Likes

I think we will get Field Aid in December.

What makes you think that?

The 2 Arrow Barrage at the end of October is part of the old rotation with 1 Attack Boost before it was replaced by Undead Horde to test new rule implementation.

I guess the new rotation start at 31 October:

• War Equaliser
  • War Equaliser
  • Attack Boost
  • Attack Boost
  • Rush Attack
  • Rush Attack
  • Undead Horde
  • Undead Horde
  • Arrow Barrage
  • Arrow Barrage
  • Field Aid
  • Field Aid
3 Likes

Possibly. But we have already reached the start of a repeating pattern.

So is it official now that they got rid of Field Aid?

1 Like

As I said before:

Given we’re now in a repeat of the cycle… :man_shrugging:

So now we have:

• War equaliser
  • Rush mana
  • Zombie horde
  • Arrows

Or am I wrong? I don’t remember we had attack boost.:thinking:

1 Like

Check the OP :slight_smile: it’s got a log of wars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there already a poll going on whether or not field aid being removed was a good thing? I cannot imagine any except a few newer players that have yet to learn team synergy actually wanted it gone. May have been the toughest of the old war types, but was far from being an unbalanced crapshoot like VFast is now.

2 Likes

There’s a request thread to bring it back:
Bring Back Field Aid!

4 Likes

I just find battles can drag out and for me, it’s just not fun.

I’ve been playi for years.

And on the other end of the spectrum, a Rush attack war hit might only last 30 seconds :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you play a healer-heavy attack strategy, or what? I don’t recall really running into this as a major issue since switching alliances and no longer seeing those multi-healer Kashrek tank Kiril/BT flank defenses that people in my starter alliance used to think were OP.

Or what?

20 of these guys :confused:

Does that mean Wednesday still attack boost and weekend rush attack?

Exactly. Twenty times

1 Like

I don’t know wjy they got rid of Field Aid wars. I feel that is where the Vampires and sand heroes had a huge advantage and it sucks they took that away, especially since the easter heroes are boosted by the equalizer wars. I for one think Arrows should be omitted in favor of Field Aid, but that’s just one opinion.

1 Like