Guide: War Rule Rotation -- NEW

I don’t know wjy they got rid of Field Aid wars. I feel that is where the Vampires and sand heroes had a huge advantage and it sucks they took that away, especially since the easter heroes are boosted by the equalizer wars. I for one think Arrows should be omitted in favor of Field Aid, but that’s just one opinion.

1 Like

Do we need to omit any of the old types? Relative to VFast all three old types were pretty well balanced

3 Likes

10 Likes

I did as well as they go against my usual playstyle. But the next pass through I changed teams and tried some different things and got a lot better results.

Had a couple of hits where the equiliser just always seemed to favour them over me but I’m getting better at timing things now.

Becoming more bearable now for sure

Ca someone tell me the war support rotation. I did see it on here but can’t find it now.

Capture

2 Likes

Do they really remove war heal support ?

Yes they did. It is gone. @u2371

Many thanks for that.

Do you know why do they remove war heal support ?

No. They did not give any information. Not a single word. It was removed in the process of adding the 3 new war rules.
Last time we had field aid was 2020/10/14

I can just speculate that they wanted to decrease the numbers. Others speculated that Undead Horde was the replacement…but that is nothing official.

1 Like

I read only this in the current topic:

1 Like

Are there still plans for the elemental boost wars? (I’ve been maxing possible tanks for those scenarios, and it would be nice to use them.)

Who knows.

Nothing officially ruled out but nothing officially ruled in either.

The first search took me waaaaaay back! Someone asked if the war rules are random or have a set rotation.
May I ask your opinion on undead horde alliance tank strategy? Seems like the color of tank makes no difference to me for this war. We want to change up our war strategy. Should we focus on offensive teams for undead horde?

1 Like

There’s a whole thread dedicated to undead horde:

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: New War Rule – :fast_forward: Rush Attack

Is this rotation still current?
So… is rush attack next?
Thanks

No change. 20 characters

1 Like

Ta 20 rush attacks and chips