You want to get rid of 75 gems but you don’t know how? Follow these steps.
(Edit: I have completed the event and am in top 1000, I was just replaying stages for fun when this happened):
- take a mono team on a stage with Boss Wolf
- in the second wave, create a diamond of the strong colour and make sure you’ll get rid of all tiles of the strong colour
- have 0 tiles of the strong colour on your board (I just had to stop and take a screenshot of this board, little did I know what would follow)
- make the enemies kill 4 of your heroes, don’t use any items, they are too important to be wasted
- kill Boss Wolf who has riposte on with your last standing hero, killing your hero as well (Valen in my case)
- spend 75 gems just to see the victory sign. The literal definition of Pay to Win. But be quick, the clock doesn’t stop! (I noticed that while I was still trying to figure out what had just happened)
I’m FTP so spending gems in this way is unthinkable for me but I was wondering if anyone would do it, if they were in my shoes. This is how riposte works but would you spend 75 gems just to see what would happen?