Guide "Increased damage against elements - how much? by Vikingblood80

Second try

First hit 354/358 -1%
Second hit 834/655 +27%

So I looked at the character description and the enhanced damage of Bjorn only refers to his second hit.

Average Values 861/650 +32%

For the extra damage my guess would be +30%.

Anyone able and willing to do Ursena?

This was the screenshot I saw:

Vela DoT

102/60 +70%

Got 2 Ursena screens from a team mate.

Average

391/264,5 +48%

Using 261 as low value would give exactly +50%…that’s my guess. As long as I don’t have more data I will stick to that value.

Hmm not sure how accurate that is tho.

For direct damage you need to back-track thru the damage calculation… As the direct damage depends on the defence stat of the enemy (and attack stat too but that’s the same either way)

I can get the attack values but without the known defence value of the monsters this doesn’t help much. And even with the guessed formula for calculating damage done there will be the pertubation caused by random theta.

So at university the results of Bjorn and Ursena would be called “educated guesses”. I am fine with that.

At least I figured out clearly that the extra damage does not apply to the first hit of Bjorn.

1 Like

Tested Ursena and Bjorn, across 4 trials each they appear to be extra 40% against Yellow.

1 Like

Can you show us some numbers / screenshots?

Deleted the videos taken but still have the numbers somewhere. Also fyi- Mok-Arr is another dark with extra damage against holy. Will test him as long as i have extra world energy

1 Like

Which trials? Class quests? If yes it is not suitable as you can not view the defense values of the enemies.

Statistics definition “trials”, not E&P trials. These were all stage S1:11-6 minions. Li xiu’s “control” data should show their defenses across red and yellow monsters should be approximately equal. Below is the data, more would be taken to hone in but I don’t feel like burning the world energy and it should be enough to show it’s roughly +40% for Ursena, Bjorn and Mok-Arr.

8 Likes

Alright then…Edit starting post. So the usual extra damage is +40% then.

1 Like

Just transferring over some thoughts from the dupe thread, which was closed…

It seems to me that hero speed should be generally linked to extra damage %. with Vfast < Fast < Med. etc.

Likewise, a hero that attacks all like Vela (and has other effects) shouldn’t be so much greater than another of the same speed who only targets one (Natalya).

Looking at the excellent 1st post, it’s close to consistent… fast ~25%, med ~40%

But Vela is pretty far out of line, even compared to Zeline who has a similar special %, debuffs attack, etc. This explains a lot as to why the Telluria / Vela combo is so powerful.

1 Like

This is a great reference, thank you all for putting it together. I moved it to a the player guides section as this will be useful to have documented

2 Likes

Vela is way out of line. That has to be a bug. Bring her back to 40% like the others.

Thank you. As the content and formatting of data increased I was suggesting to do this. :grinning:

Updated first post. Table added. You can scroll right.

Does Gravemakers burn extra damage to nature? Don’t have him.

Zeline has Fast mana .

Corrected. Copy & paste error. Thx.

1 Like

Somebody said Clarissa will be the same as Gravey. Though I guess you dont want to add her yet as she may change upon release.