Guide : how to "steal kill šŸ˜ˆ" and get 300+ score in War of 3 Kingdoms

Warning : This is a guide for kind of ā€œa bit evilā€ players. It contains a part that is kind of ā€œa bit evilā€. If you are too good, too kind or too polite players, this guide might not good for you :smiling_imp:.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Introduction

Some people who have decent roster struggle to do good in the W3K. So, I will give you a guide how to get 300+ score in W3K. I will not say that if you always get 300+ score if you follow my guide. There are many factor, for example, the board luck, the level of activity of your war band, do you have enough time, how strong your weakest team etc. But if you have enough time and donā€™t have too bad roster, I am 99% very sure that you can get 300+ score when you follow my guide.

I will not talk about how to set your defense since it doesnā€™t affect your score.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Knowing type of your attack team

There are two main type of you attack team, strong team and weak team. The strong teams are the team that have win rate more than 81.3%. Otherwise, they are weak teams.

If you don't want to know how 81.3% come from, skip this.

The score of broken teams that you can use your weak teams to clean it up with very high win rate are mostly in range 23-28 with average about 25.5. Higher than 28 mean the tank isnā€™t die and usually more than 50% hp remain. Lower than 23 is very rare. Mostly come from very close battle or the fighter keep reviving many times.

The score of full teams are 30 or 31 with average about 30.5. About 90% full team give 30 score while other 10% give 31 score. Although, you can look for 31-score teams, they are likely to be targeted by most people. So, the average will be about 30.5 score.

If you fail to one-shot, you will get about (30.5-(30.5+23)/2) = 3.75 score (since you can get 0).

Let say A is the win rate of the team that you will get same average score if you use it to do one-shot or clean up.

• 25.5 = 30.5A - 3.75(1-A) ā†’ A = 21.75/26.75 ā‰ˆ 81.3%

So, if your attack team have win rate higher than 81.3%, using it to attack full team will give you more score than using it to clean up on average.

I can give you a guide but I canā€™t tell if your team is strong team or not. You are the person who know best about your team. You have to use your own experience to figure it out.

In most case, players will have 5 strong teams which are your best team of each color and 5 of your second-best team of each color are usually weak teams. The last 2 attack teams are your weakest team.

• Strong teams are the teams that is better to use to attack full team than broken team. They should have win rate more than 81.3% against average or weaker enemy team. Since you can choose enemy team, your strong team donā€™t have to have 81.3%+ win rate against strongest enemy teams. There are 2 subtype of strong team
    • Normal strong teams are the teams that have win rate more than 81.3% and doesnā€™t require the enemy team to be any specific set up.
    • Specialize strong team are the teams that have win rate more than 81.3% against specific enemy team, for example, the Skadi team will be strong team only against minion summoner tank.
  • Weak team are the teams that is better to use to attack broken team than full team. There are 2 subtype of weak team
    • Normal weak teams are the teams that have win rate between 30% to 81.3% against average or weaker enemy team. In this range, normal weak teams still have high win rate against team that tank is death. For average players, the normal weak teams are the most important type of your attack team in the W3K if you follow my guide. I will explain why soon :smiling_imp:.
    • Very weak teams are the teams that have win rate below 30%. At below 30% win rate, very weak teams will struggle to win even the tank is death. They will need at least one flank die to have high win rate. Some players might have very weak teams in theirs 2 last attack teams. If you can, you should move some of your strong heroes from your strong teams to your very weak teams. It is better to have 2 normal weak teams than having 1 strong team and 1 very weak team.

How to use you teams effectively

The new 3 flags arrive in every 12 hours. It is very important to ā€œbe activeā€ in the first hour every times when the new 3 flags arrive. If you canā€™t be active during that time, it will take about x2 to x3 more times to do the same thing. I will explain from the best case to the worst case.

About the detail of ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€, I will talk about it in the next part :smiling_imp:.

• Case 1 : You can be active in the first hour every times when the new 3 flags arrive or more.
    • This is the best case. You will have a plenty of time to choose enemy team or watch your war band member attack. So, you your strong team in the first minutes when there are still have weaker team left. Then keep an eyes on other members in your war band who are attacking and use your weak teams ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ when they fail :smiling_imp:.
  • Case 2 : You can be active in at least once in the first hour when the new 3 flags arrive. You have at least 2 hours of total free times to play and your sleep time isnā€™t in the last 12 hours.
    • This case is very similar to the ā€œcase 1ā€. Just do very similar to the ā€œcase 1ā€ but will be a bit different for you. Since you can be active once in the first hour only when the new 3 flags arrive, I recommend you use your specialize strong teams in that first hour. Because it is the only time you know that you will have a lot choice to choose, so your specialize strong teams will not have a problem to find the specific enemy team.
    • Normally, it will take about 10-20 minutes to do a ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ outside the first hour when the new 3 flags arrive depend on the level of activity of your war band. So, manage your time properly.
  • Case 3 : Similar to ā€œcase 2ā€ but your sleep time is in the last 12 hours.
    • This case is pretty similar to the ā€œcase 2ā€ but since your sleep time is in the last 12 hours. You might not have enough time to use your last 3 flags effectively. So, just do very similar to the ā€œcase 2ā€ but it will be a bit different for you.
      • I recommend you use to keep your 3 best strong teams that arenā€™t specialize strong teams or your strong purple teams for you last 3 flags. So, you will have least problem to find the enemy team in the last 12 hours.
      • I recommend you use your strong purple teams (and your specialize strong teams) in the first hour when the new 3 flags arrive. Because the purple tank are usually the leftover defense, you might have a problem to find non-purple tank in the last 12 hours.
  • Case 4 : You canā€™t be active in any first hour when the new 3 flags arrive and you have at less than 2 hours of total free times to play.
    • Overall, I think it will take at least 2 hours of total free times to plays to use the 12 flags effectively. Since you have less than 2 hours of total free times, I recommend you to focus on ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ than maximize usage of your specialize strong teams and your strong purple teams since you can still use those strong to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ when needed.
    • I recommend you to try to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ as much as possible. Use your weak teams to steal kill before using your strong team to do one-shot. Normally, it will take about 10-20 minutes to do a ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ outside the first hour when the new 3 flags arrive depend on the level of activity of your war band. Try to be active in different time as many as possible and earlier hour as the last hour before the the new 3 flags arrive will have the least activity. So, you will have more chance to find when other members in your war band are attacking and ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€.
  • Case 5 : You have very few times to play and mostly end up using 12 flags in the last hour before the event end.
    • This is the worst case (if you donā€™t count the irrelevant case that players donā€™t even have time to regist the W3K :smile:.). I have to say that my guide will not help you much at all. The only thing that I can recommend you to try to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ as much as possible but you should still have time to use all flags.

How to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€

Well, well, well. You reach the part that is talk about in the warning :smiling_imp:.

In most case, most of playersā€™ teams are weak teams. It is hard to use those team to gain 25.5+ score on average. But the ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ can help you :smiling_imp:.

So, what is the ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ ?

Well, when you try to do one-shot but you get bad board and fail. However, you manage to kill a tank. But when you are about to kill that team second time, someone attack that team and kill it instantly after you fail. That is the ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€.

Why do you need to do ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ ?

Because everyone including you want to clean up but there arenā€™t enough broken teams for everyone, so you have to do ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ to get enough broken teams :smiling_imp:.

Can you protect yourself from the ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ ?

I will say ā€œIt is depended but ultimately noā€. There is a few seconds lag after anyone finish any attack. If someone keeps an eyes on you and he isnā€™t too slow, he is surely able to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ you and you canā€™t do anything. However, you can still ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ other people instead :smiling_imp:.

Will you get 300+ score if you do 12 ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ ?

Yes, if you sucessfully do 12 ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€, you will get about 25.5 x 12 x 306 score on average when you are lazy to do any one-shot :smile:.

How can you ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ ?

Just follow this guide :smiling_imp:.

1. To ā€œstealā€ kill easily, you should ā€œbe activeā€ when the new more flags arrive. At that time, many people are attacking.
  2. If you donā€™t have a list of you attack teams, prepare your weak team in ā€œinspect teamā€. So, you will know who do you use to attack. Because if you take too long time to set up your attack team, the system might kick you out and someone else will ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ instead.
  3. Look for other members in your war band who are attacking.
    • If there is 1 other member in your war band who are attacking, prepare your weak team against one of the flanks and keep an eyes on him.
    • If there are 2-3 other members in your war band who are attacking, moving your screen around and keep an eyes on them.
    • If there are more than 3 other members in your war band who are attacking and you canā€™t keep an eyes on them all, there are 2 ways for this
        1. Focus on the attack against strong defense team that tank isnā€™t healer. The bad board against healer sometime end up with 0. Those are the attack that is mostly like to be failed and you can use your weak teams to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€.
        1. Move your screen around them some of them. For other of them, remember of the attacker names and their location that you canā€™t keep an eyes on. Then keep an eyes on the battle report update (at the right-up corner). Look for the gaining score between 3-10 point by other members in your war band.
      • Note : Lower than 3 point mean the attacker canā€™t kill tank or only do few damage to it. Higher than 10 point mean the attacker get one-shot.
  4. When any of them fail, click ā€œattackā€ to attack it as fast as you can. You also can check the broken team after you click ā€œattackā€.
  5. I donā€™t recommend you to check the chat after you finish your ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€. Someone might say something unpleasant to you :smile:. But if you can handle that, you can say ā€œthank youā€ to him :rofl:.
  6. After you do all of these, I donā€™t recommend you to rise your dopamine level too high when you ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ because if it is out of control, you will addict to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ and get depression when you are lack of it. Just ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ and donā€™t care is the safest way to ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ without hurting your emotion or put your emotion at risk.

Conclusion

Overall, this it the guide to help you to get 300+ score easily. It doesnā€™t have much effect to make your war band win or lose. Since you canā€™t force other people to use their flags, so the best choice for you is to gain the score as much as possible and pray for the luck :smile:.

I hope you can master my ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ technique and get 300+ score in the next W3K and after :smiling_imp:.

Thank you for reading :slightly_smiling_face:.

Fun Fact : Despite my avatar is Black Knight, my personality is more like Dr. Moreau :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Really? I would never have guessed! (Sarcasm intended :p)

3 Likes

:smile:

I like to try find the new ways to do anything more effective but I donā€™t cheat. Sometimes, I find the kind of ā€œa bit evilā€ ways like this guide :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

Brilliant!! Exceptional post

2 Likes

Thank you.

20 ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

I commend you for the effort.

2 Likes

Just ā€œstolekilledā€

Ever on the prowl for someoneā€™s mistakes :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

20 ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€ :rofl:

1 Like

That is a huge elaboration on a very basic concept lol.

6 Likes

Yes, all details base on very basic concept combine with some observation of peopleā€™s behavior :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

So funny. I thought I was the only person who could talk that long about absolutely nothing lmao

9 Likes

I think very soon no will will bother attacking full teams in this and will all start trying to use this cheap way of getting points. I donā€™t blame the players, I blame the game for setting it up for this to be the best way to score high. Iā€™ll keep my integrity and pride for the time being but will definitely consider if this ā€œwarā€ is even worth participating in in its current state.

Game Wellā€¦ or Steal wellā€¦ Whichever floats your boat :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

6 Likes

John madden went to a symposium by Vince Lombardiā€¦ And Vince talked about a toss play for 8 hoursā€¦ And madden realized at that pointā€¦ He did not know nearly as much as he thought he did.

1 Like

No no no!

5 Likes

They really should adjust the point system to not reward cleaning. However, I completely understand why they do it that way. If they didnā€™t offer so many points for cleaning it may not get done at all because people would have to sacrifice for the betterment of the team. Also, as long as flags are being left at the high rate in which they are, the team aspect really doesnā€™t even apply and itā€™s pretty much making it an every man/woman for themself event and much less of a team event. I got first place with a level 35 once doing cleans, so it also makes it fun for low-level people to take part and use their Flags. Unfortunately, no matter what you change into a positive for one person will always become a negative change for another. For now I think the logic and the structure is actually about as good as it can get, but I would like them to add in suspension from the next W3K to any and all people who leave Flags. There needs to be some sort of consequence and what better to motivate people to use their Flags, then by banning them from the next tournament if they fail to do so. I also think they should add in a tank theme where the tank color is decided at random for both teams. To control this idea they should make it that when people join and they have to select their starting team you cannot enter the event without the correct tank color and only be able to change that tank to another if it is also the color determined at random. That would give it a nice twist and stop the purple on purple on purple on purple on purple world that we live in. I wouldnā€™t mind if all wars were like that honestly.

Hint: If you donā€™t want your base to get stolen by a clean thief, no one is more aware of when your match is about to end than you. Once it ends simply and quickly click on the base again so that you can finish it and not lose out on your clean. The only way you will lose that base is if somebody is watching it like a hawk. Also if you want to clean, if you wait for the last 12 hours there are plenty of cleaning options left on the table to allow you to obtain those points ethically, but whatā€™s the fun in that!

4 Likes

:smile:

The collection of ā€œnothingā€ can become ā€œsomethingā€ :rofl:.

Yes, but the unused flag in W3K isnā€™t well :smile:.

Anyway, there are very few people who complain about this score system when compare to people who complain the unused flag in W3K. So, I donā€™t think SG will fix this :smile:.

I donā€™t understand what you mean :sweat_smile:.

ā€œsteal kill :smiling_imp:ā€. Yes yes yes :rofl:.

Yes, if they fix this, it will make them unused flag problem get worse. Very unlikely for SG to fix this.

That is bad idea. I mean no one want to be in yellow-tank war band.

Yes, the last 12 hour will have more broken team since people have only weaker team left. However, if you are in higher rank (like me at level 98), people are smarter and there arenā€™t many broken teams left in last 12 hour.

Also my sleep time is in the last 12 hour, so I donā€™t have a time to ā€œprowlā€ on other peopleā€™s attack :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Yes, this is how the hawk look like :smiling_imp: :rofl:

It is impossible to avoid the hawk no matter how fast you are :rofl:.

Fun fact : I am proud of my spam clicking ability. I can spam 7 click per second non-stop for 10 minute without any help from other gaming tool if I want. In fact, I also play other game that have the ā€œkill stealingā€ in much higher level than this. And yes, I beat the other player who use the gaming tool with my own hand and by spam clicking ability. That is why I am proud of my spam clicking ability :smiling_imp:.

5 Likes

No no no :laughing:

1 Like

U2371
Element: Purple
Special skill: Steal killzzz
Speed: Very fast

For 12 turns, when an ally casts a special skill that would kill a target:

• the allyā€™s skill is blocked/disrupted
  • the ally dies instantaneously
  • the caster kills the enemy instead and gains 100% mana

This effect is undispellable.