(Guide) Anchor's Complete Guide to Hero Grades

Awesome sauce! :star_struck:

I love charts.

Also throwing in my vote for the events to be included as theyā€™re a big part of the game :slight_smile: More competitive than raids, in a way. Or at least more profitable to compete in.

Only thing that puzzles me is how on Earth did Elkanen avoid a C mark :rofl:

1 Like

Nicely done! And cudos to @ScndStar!

2 Likes

A part of it (and I was only a passing individual who didnā€™t really contribute anything) is not all of the heros were stringently and completely testedā€¦ especially ones that were basically written off by the player base.

Having tried both Elkanen and Kadilen, Kadilen is pretty awesome on raid attack for the same reason Zeline outside of the dispel is still a quality hero. Doesnā€™t do a lot of damage but that special defense trivializes defender specials.

Iā€™m not sure that was taken into account as hardly anyone levelled her except I figured WTF on the alt and after seeing Zeline figured I could do similarly with Kadilen and lo and behold it worked.

There will probably be some modifications over time and no one is going to take offense if mistakes are found or recommendations for improvement are suggested. Think everyone knew it wasnā€™t going to be perfect initially and that corrections will be made over time.

4 Likes

Ahahahaha I tried to see the chart and got a message that ā€œthe server is temporarely unavailable due to maintenance or excess overloadā€ā€¦ I am willing to bet it is the second optionā€¦everybody must be scrambling (like me :wink: ) to get to it
:: patiently takes her place in the queue to reach the spreadsheet goodness::
Thank you for all the awesome effort you put in the community

2 Likes

Nice work!

Only thing that really jumped out at me was Caedmons rating compared with Petersā€™, seems a little harsh.
Peters: 641 (x320% special) / 637 / 1105 vs Caedmon: 635 (x345% spec.) / 637 / 1128
While Petersā€™ silencing is brilliant in all situations (and Iā€™m really surprised we havenā€™t seen more heroes with it yet), itā€™s not crucial to his survivability when faced with 5 opponents and his raw damage output from specials is considerably lower than Caeds. As is the case in many raids, you donā€™t always get that fast mana off before the enemy charges theirs, and Iā€™m regularly left wishing Iā€™d bought Caedmon instead to clean up where Peters couldnā€™t do the job. (FU Ares :angry: )
No doubt Iā€™m nitpicking, but I would put them on the same grade.

Again though, I love the sheet, thank you!

2 Likes

This is amazing guys.

And I honestly agree with almost everything.

If I have to choose just one rating that doesnā€™t convince me itā€™s HEL. Iā€™d say sheā€™s A+.

But we are really discussing of peanuts.

Great job, definitely.

2 Likes

How is Little Johnā€™s tile damage a B? His attack power is the highest of any 4 star green, is it not?

2 Likes

I thought I fixed that. Thanks for pointing it iut

1 Like

Thanks for this. I have a tough call on Leonidas as I just got him from a TC20 as my first 5* yellowā€¦this helped.

That said, not 100% sold on him. Haha.

2 Likes

There were absolutely fringe heroes that merited b+ or c+

But I stayed true to the Titan grading system to give perspective.

1 Like

I was very strict with my A+ and I felt in all facts of the game ares and Alby are the only ones that qualify for the overall grade

3 Likes

Guys absolutely contribute anything that you see. It is extremely helpful. If thereā€™s any glaring issues deff let me know, as Zero said this is a very fluid guide that will be changed and moved around as different developments take place.

5 Likes
  1. I love the work and I thank you for sharing it,
  2. I donā€™t see how the grades have been calculated. Is there an algorithm or some sort of ranking or is it subjective? That seems opaque to me.
  3. I write this while drunk, so please forgive me if Iā€™ve missed something obvious.
4 Likes

I would recommend skittleskullā€™s tile damage be raised. He has 13 less than LJ who is an A+ and 14 more than Melendor - looks to be squarely between the two vs. on the same level ā€˜Bā€™ as Melendor for tile damage. Yes, I like him more than most, but think this is a logical suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I physically cannot bring myself to give skittle any grade higher then a C :slight_smile: Even if itā€™s on Merritt:stuck_out_tongue:

So are these just subjective grades?

1 Like

I updated it. The individual grading is a bit subjective but mostly based on the numbers.

I know, you love him or hate him, no real middle ground on him, haha. I donā€™t have a 5* green yet so heā€™s my tile damage guy on titans. At he higher levels his attack down feature is also nice.

It looks good and I really do appreciate it being posted, but ā€˜a bitā€™ subjective, and ā€˜mostlyā€™, based on the numbers? Do you want to share?

The details of each category are listed on the right of the spreadsheet so you can see which elements are subjective. Something like tiles for e.g is purely based on the attack stats