(Guide) Anchor's Complete Guide to Hero Grades

Absolutely agree. That’s the main reason I don’t response to questions concerning whom to upgrade/use emblems anymore. I think it is getting more important to understand the mechanics behind it and take your own decision depending on the points you mentioned.

1 Like

Yes, the grades of the older heroes are not accurate anymore, compared to the newer heroes. This issue has been addressed by the 7D grading crew on our website and the grades for older heroes will be re-adjusted in the near future: https://7ddgaming.com/2019/06/02/hero-grading-sheet-updated/

“Over the course of the next weeks we plan to add Ranvir’s grade and overhaul the entire grading sheet by regrading and adjusting some of the grades to current standards. With so many new and strong heroes introduced, grades of some older heroes are not as accurate anymore and hence will be adjusted. We also plan to grade 5* and 4* heroes independently. 5* heroes will be adjusted first, followed by 4* heroes.”

6 Likes

@Kerridoc in the grade, Rana is categorized as Fighter instead of Monk.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll forward it :slight_smile:

Edit: @yelnats_24 Should be fixed now. :wink:

3 Likes

When will you be adding boomer to the list
Stormy Lady

Boomer is in the list already (“First Mate Boomer”)

I do agree. Can you develop, I’d like to know your opinion about that.

My alliance (7DF) has shifted to purple tanks–Kunchen by preference. Even at +0 he’s a challenge at tank.

In yellows, an emblemed Delilah makes me pause. Somehow these fighter revives seem to happen at the worst time, when Del is at full mana and can instantly mess up what I thought was going so well.

I’ve only seen a few emblemed Boss Wolves, but they are not to be trifled with. Sure, he’s very slow, but he’s very durable and requires a combination of a well-chosen team and some luck to take out if he’s at +7 or above.

Overall, though, there is a war of emblem development. People are embleming up their defenses. If you aren’t also embleming up your offense, you fall behind. A 5*+15 is effectively a 6*. How well do you do attacking a 5* (+0) defense with only 4* heroes? (Note: not so badly, but maybe 50/50.) We’ve got a bit of an arm’s race going on.

Note that we discussed within 7D how to deal with the emblem effects, and we’ve agreed for now not to try to factor this in. But not all classes are created equal. Some (e.g. Fighter, Rogue) have superb skills. Others (e.g. Wizard, Barbarian), not so much.

6 Likes

This guide is great and I still use it to check out all of my Heroes I get from pulls and TC20 when they are listed. My next hope is that I pull Guin when Avalon comes out.
I know there are more new Heroes coming out with the revamp of the Events, has there been a decision on if this sheet is going to be updated to add in these new Event Heroes? I hope so. I don’t know how I can help, but is there any way that other players can help with the sheet?

2 Likes

I could wish that I had read this just a few months ago. I had no idea how hard 5*'s are to ascend and wasted so much precious resources (Sartana and Vivica are not a total loss). TC20 has been a god send however for some rarer 4*'s (and three 5*s before I went back to TC11 after just 3 weeks).

2 Likes

Hello guys.
Is the spreadsheet not updated anymore? What rank is Grazul?
Also, why are people debating about Agnir so much? He seems great to me.

Thanks

1 Like

Can we get someone to upgrade this please? Great info but seems it has fallen behind with all the new hero’s coming out. Thanks

People need to understand that spreadsheet only covers raids and titans. There are heroes that are pretty good for challenges and bosses AND scored C. So spreadsheet shouldn’t be the only source of truth.

2 Likes

This is true but it’s a good place to start for someone that is just starting out this game. Anchor hasn’t updated it yet, although, he has said he has plans too. Can’t discount his experience and the time he took to formulate this guide for everybody’s benefit

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I hope your day serves you well :slight_smile:

The best way to get updates about @Anchor (the spreadsheet’s main author) and what he’s up to in regards to Empires and Puzzles, is probably to visit his stream. Hell, even ask him questions while you’re there :slight_smile: Even though I started this thread, I can’t give an accurate answer for the spreadsheet or its updates, but I also don’t want to leave you hanging :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anchor has said in some of his recent YouTube videos that it will be worked on in time

1 Like

This desperately needs to be updated and adjusted. I always check back every week and still hasn’t been updated. Also, having Ursena as a B on defense and B as a tank is a joke HAHA totally needs to be adjusted.

@Anchor here to help if you need some help with it. This is very valuable to the community!

Anchor left the community a while ago. Although he seems to be back playing he isn’t involved in any kind of projects anymore as far as i know. So maybe there will not be any update soon.

1 Like

I don’t think that link works for everyone. It doesn’t work for me, at any rate.

https://enphero.com/ this works for me o.O

1 Like