Guesses for who the Atlantis heroes will be in a few hours

10 Pulls x 10 3* and its not the first time … No more money for SG. Will play only with what I will find in TC20.

Hope you guys get better luck.

I am keeping gems in the hope that Hel will reappear. But looking at the map today … There are only 2 portals remaining in theory to finish releasing the provinces of atlantis, I do not know how they will do it, but my hopes of seeing Hel are reduced …

They’ve been releasing three provinces at a time, right? In that case, I count FOUR remaining portals. There are 27 provinces - the 24 you can see, then three more, likely inside the city inside the maelstrom right now. My evidence is your player profile, where you can see that you’ve completed x/270 of the levels on hard.

1 Like

My guess is that, after all of Season 2 is complete, that we will continue to see an end-of-month Atlantis Summons using the same format we have today: two featured S2 Legendary heroes and two featured re-released HotMs, along with a small chance at any S2 Legendary.

We have seen HotMs re-offered twice, so your and my hope for Her the second time around are still alive!

63 pulls, 61 feeders, a Sabina (my firstl), and a dupe Kageburado. Eh. Could have been worse.

I pulled 44 total heroes.

Got Triton, which was the last 4* I wanted.
I always eat Agwe.

43 feeders. 1 keeper.

Yeah you mind giving me your dupe Kage?

If you don’t mind, email it to “goshIwishitwerepossible@gmail.com

I know the odds. I know I shouldn’t expect anything. Still disappointing each time you blow a hundo for nothing. Kage was the one I was hoping for, but I would have loved to get Tarlak, Delilah, Thoth, even a dupe Inari or Onatel… not to mention Sartana, who is also available in s2 portal.

1 Like

I would be happy to! Email has been sent :laughing:

I’m the exact opposite of you. I was hoping for Delilah, Onatel, Inari, or Thoth. I would also have gratefully accepted Joon or Viv. The RNGods clearly enjoy toying with us. Apparently my tears taste sweet :sob:

got kage on a 10 pull + 5 with gems I had left. thing is I already have sartana so…

You’ll find Kage pulls his weight, particularly in a purple stack. Give him a chance. He hits like a truck, and the whole debuff before the damage means he can punch through really tough defenses.

1 Like

On a free 100 Atlantis Coin pull:

:heart_eyes:

This sorta thing never happens to me, but definitely a great way to start the Atlantis weekend :blush:

5 Likes

No gems this month. Saving every last drop of gem action for Alice (and you should too).

omg omg omg

I HOPE! I really need a quality 4* or 5* holy!

I’ve saved up 3 pulls worth of gems, along with 2 pulls worth of coins. It aint much, but a guy can dream, right?! :rofl:

Inari so purty. LOL

1 Like

I read June for Wonderland in Reddit (there was even a screenshot from beta update notes) just in case that info helps.

I wouldn’t believe everything that you read on Reddit.

As I said there was even a screenshot from beta update notes. Might have been photoshopped? Maybe, but I don’t see why

Things in beta have been known to change :wink:

Of course, but it is only fair that people who are stating that they are going to be saving gems for it know the ETA

1 Like

Kage > Sartana if you have a mana troop

Like a lot of stuff leaked from beta, this is 100% incorrect.