These little things?

{Summoned via linkage in op}

1 Like

iā€™m moving emblems as best suited for:

• titan atk tile damage
  • war/tourney def teams
  • my mono attack teams

why?

as f2p, when a khagan costume pops, you know you gotta emblem and lb the guy for vfast war/tourneys and atk raids :slight_smile:

also, i donā€™t just ā€˜throwā€™ emblems till 20 on all 3s and 4s for tourneys
i follow the approach titan first (jackal, scarlett) and after a uniform power hero for every hero to keep the defense to a limit and thus keep the opponents i face to that limit :slight_smile:

itā€™s all about this: :wink:

1 Like

btw, when did you analyze what 3s and 4s you emblemed but just donā€™t useā€¦ and reset them forā€¦ the unusabillity?

p.s. iā€™m down to :one: reset token :laughing:

What are these red emblems can be used for ? :rofl:

1 Like

A bit of topic, but since I cannot write you personally, how do you like Jade?

About emblems, I think 1 every month is not a lot, and it has already passed more than one month I think since the last one.

sure you can: line id: boolz_san

i donā€™t use her as much as i would have wanted; she s an offensive hero and other take her spot in raids/warā€¦ who knows maybe she will be useful in season 5ā€¦ if i get a good monk she will probably get a reset alsoā€¦

2 Likes

I have only ever used three reset tokens, and the first was early on to reset Marjana because I realized halfway through that I was not being methodical (RNG infected my brain) in the path so I reset Marjana for Marjana :rofl:.

I currently have 49 of them.

maybe reset that Kadilen you donā€™t useā€¦ and emblem Noor for last S4 battle :wink:
but, Hey, you can always use battle items :wink:

2 Likes

thatā€™s one of the reasonsā€¦ when you realised you have a mana 23 level troop and realised you missed the +2% mana from node 8 ā€¦

1 Like

so yeah. juggle efficiently to be an efficient f2p :wink:

1 Like

These weird red things you mean?

Also, I just realized I have way more emblems then I thoughtā€¦

1 Like

I was shocked to have 2k emblems from some classes too.

So far these are the heroes, where I have used a reset token so far (do not laugh): Sharan and Layla :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeha I got plenty of them too. Iā€™m stingy with my emblems. Only emblem people I use in mono. I have 1 3s emblemed and maybe 2 or 3 4s emblemed. Iā€™m not wasting emblems on 4s that I donā€™t use.
Screenshot_20220129-101604_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

2 Likes

Blasphemy

Blasphemy ā€¦

ā€¦ Everyone knows you use gems on 1* / 2* heroes

FIN

SGG didnā€™t give us a reset token at trial, but gave us this compensation :sweat_smile:

1 Like