Gueniver is broken... Needs adjustment

Gueniver is broken!!! She is the fastest reloader in the game… Slow her down to her description …average

Not fun when you can’t even get 1 ■■■■ off…
Just look at the top seeds in the leaderboard 99℅ of
The players have her… She is broken

1 Like

She isnt broken.
She’s just the best availble tank in the game.

I suggest using multiple purples and/or mana controllers (Merlin, Hansle, Gretle etc)

5 Likes

It is one of the characters, there are several, which are absolutely unbalanced above, there are also by default, kadilen, etc, SG knows and we all know, the problem is that it is an event and very difficult to achieve, although there are exceptions , most of those who have it are great real money spenders and those send in the game.

2 Likes

If they nerfed her to slow mana, you’d probably see a riot but you would see more variety of defense teams in the top 100. I’m fine with her the way she is, a lot of times after i beat 1, I’ll just be lazy and reroll until i find another one and another one etc lol. Saves me time from changing set ups each raid

3 Likes

Yes, Guinevere is the best tank in the game. No, she’s not broken. Contrary th the OP’s assertion, she charges at the same rate as every other average mana hero. Also consider that she isn’t nearly as good for most uses (titans, events, farming) as she is for raid/war defense.

4 Likes

Thanks I will try that… But she does rejuvenate faster than even grimm

I have to disagree with that… She charges and pops off every other turn 3 turns to most… Even faster than grimm

That’s because she is always in the tank spot, so she gets hit the most. Defense charges mana based on how many tiles hit them. Tank gets hit by 3 columns, flanks by 1 until the tank is gone (then 2) and wings by 1 until the flank is gone (then 2). How often do you see Grimm as a tank outside of silver tier?

5 Likes

It’s literally a mathematical fact that every hero of the same mana speed takes the same amount of mana to charge. Perhaps you’re confused by the fact that many players with Guinevere also use a high level 4* mana troop with her.

3 Likes

Unfair to change her, esp for those ppl who spends alot of money to get her, you have to find a way to beat her, just find the team weakness to beat them . My humble 3285 beat team with Guinevere of 4109.

1 Like

No offense, but that is some terrible music. lol

1 Like

Guin isn’t broken but still Overpowered. Still the best tank by a mile. Still needs to be nerfed. A leaderboard with the same middle hero around half of the time tells you that. If not for Gravemaker being good, she would be there maybe 2/3 times. If all the other players had her, she would be there maybe 80% of the time.
I can see why they didn’t nerf her in the last patch but that does not mean she doesn’t need a nerf.

1 Like

Each to their own, if you don’t like the music just turn the sound down.

Those mana controllers can not fire off a special if she goes off first. Not the end of the world but her favorite flanks should just be ready to reduce your attack and burn you to death. Those mana controllers are also event heroes too by the way.

(I have a guin tank) Guin tanks don’t bother me, I have 2 teams (different heroes) that can take her out in 9 tiles or less… Double gravemaker is way more of a pain, and hell I sometimes have problems with a single gravemaker not in the tank

Those mana controllers can fire if you dont “spray and pray”-play.

And yes they are event heros.
But going Boldtusk/Tibertus/Sabina/Obakan/Scarlett works too, and none of those are event heros.

1 Like

Not everyone can appreciate James Reyne’s vocal style :slight_smile:

plus

to me it means that other tanks are not good enough to hold trophies, not that she is overpowered.
Fighting her could be frustranting once the mana troop cut her cost but for the 80% of my fights (when she fire her special) is because unlucky combos appears to fill her mana while not dealing enough damage to kill her.

Id say to further nerf mana generation from being hitted by tiles rather than nerfing Guinevere…

And if, maybe, we will see similar effects on regular heroes as Red Hood / Hansel / Gretel or such fighting her would be even more easier but on “Regular Tier Heroes” we could only hope of killing her by punching big with tiles and maybe with some special if we are lucky and we charge our heroes before her.

1 Like

Maybe Chantoozies more his/her style with water down version of James R., his younger bro. :rofl:

1 Like