Guardians - Top Secret Internal Memo

@kayo @keyz thanks for pushing the recruitment drive :+1:

@Mogiman if you ever need to tag someone or spread some love to fellow Guardians, this is the place.

4 Likes

Great job, Reborners going mono y mono!

Proud to announce that none of us reportedly got syphilis from this last War! That’s a huge feat!

4 Likes

Hi @Keyz

Bruno has offered an email address if you want to make contact. I’m not going to discuss it on the forum, dude.

3 Likes

I sent a drawing my kids did by snail mail about how sad they were that I was sad and sitting on the curb, cc’d @Bruno82

Tell him to give me the dang LINE thing, I’ll buy it

2 Likes

@Keyz I hope you haven’t gone far. I think Bruno’s going to send you details, but like N’Sync, or maybe it was the Backstreet Boys: I want. You. Back.

1 Like

You can find me sitting on the curb. Got a lemonade stand set up but it’s a ruse. I hittem with a mana pot, and color stack BLUE dada do dada do

2 Likes

Well there’s always money in The Banana Stand, tk tk.

(Arrested Development reference for any non-watchers)

1 Like

Tellem to hurry up I have 6 Titan flags to kill Phil with, plus I pulled Grazul and Kingston and already maxed them

What’s the line thing I’ll order it on amazon

1 Like

I only recently joined Line, myself. Thought I had to buy it. It’s free, just takes up a lot of space on my phone. I’ve enjoyed it for sharing vids and screen shots, though.

1 Like

Ok I got it, it’s uploading all my info and photos to Wikileaks and already posted to reddit and grinder for me. How do I find you?

1 Like

Search lineID: Kayo2527

@Keyz, sorry I didn’t answer you yet - lots of baby stuff to do! But we’re already addressing your situation.

1 Like

We’re whole again!

20 forum misunderstandings

2 Likes

I thought we’d had three…

I’m not sure I’ll survive another 17

3 Likes

The Holy Grenade of Guardians. Thou shall throw it after counting to three.

“One, two, twenty!”

4 Likes