šŸ¦™ Guardians Reborn: Submit dog fan art here!

5413803-impressive_vader

2 Likes

Saves me the ā€œfake editā€ bump, too! :boxing_glove:

2 Likes

Need a few more to join us to round out the top 10ā€¦

5 Likes

Very impressive Reborn, one day, in a universe far far away I hope Iā€™m good enough to beā€¦ REBORN.

1 Like

Donā€™t be left looking for an alliance alone on Valentineā€™s Day. Get a jump start and join us!

Self-proclaimed most romantic alliance of 2020. If anyone else says their is, itā€™s because we said it first and theyā€™re trying to be equally romantic. Donā€™t be fooled. Be our Valentine!

Line ID: Kayo2527

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to resort to this, but Iā€™m introducing Guardians Reborn very own Path of Valor.

We have 3 spots open.

1 new member joins and Iā€™ll share a risquĆ© photo of my ankle with a warm cape.

2 new members and Iā€™ll share a photo of my chin with a mysterious tonic.

3 new members and Iā€™ll share a photo of my dog with a tome of tactics while he thinks about chasing squirrels.

2 Likes

Join this very friendly alliance. Defeat enemies. Kill titans. Fight wars. Make friends. Nice group of people.

2 Likes

You, plus sign, me, equal sign, us.

Join Guardians Reborn. We are natural problem solvers!

3 Likes

As promised! Stay back, ladies! Iā€™m a married manā€¦

Looking for that next member to join. Who wants to see that chin and tonic?

4 Likes

But thatā€™s a human ankle?!

I demand risquƩ naked doggo

1 Like

The Guardians Reborn POV dog unlock is for tier III of the new member valor challenge.

That said, we picked up another member today, so chin and tonic pic coming soon, as promised.

One more new member and you get the doggy tome of tactics!

Once tier III has been hit, it will unlock a new Guardians POV for our sister alliances. Details to come!

1 Like

709bpic

1 Like

2nd new member joined yesterday! One picture of chin with mysterious tonic! Whatā€™s in that bottle?!?! Itā€™s mysterious!

1 Like

You guys must have really wanted that dog with a tome while he thinks about chasing squirrels! 3rd and final member joined this morning!

4 Likes

Weā€™re still looking for members for:

Guardians Academy
Guardians Rising
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Heroes

Line ID: Kayo2527
Iā€™l get you set up!

2 Likes

Before you think about joining them though, please know this simple fact:

If you are not into things you like and enjoy, Guardians are not for you!

2 Likes

Dude, that is exactly the chin I already picture you withā€¦you write like a guy with that chin. Thatā€™s a watershed moment in my life

2 Likes

Yeah! Dude! Thatā€™s what I was going for!

I even made of point of not shaving because I was, like, I bet people expect me to have a little stubble. I really wanted to meet expectations there, so Iā€™m glad it panned out!

1 Like

I figured all the stubble was in your profile picture.

1 Like

So thatā€™s what inspired ā€œthe hair on my chinny-chin-chinā€ā€¦

1 Like