Guardians Reborn - Good players not wanted. We don't want to share our massive hoard of loot

The title speaks for itself. We’re turning people away. We like the number of people we have, and the people we have. Waiting list through the door… it’s too much!

That goes for the whole awesome Guardians family: Guardians Academy, Guardians Ascending, and Guardians Reborn. So regardless of skill level, we would have a place for you if we were recruiting, but we’re not!

We just want a place where we can have fun but be competitive instead of letting every stranger in off the street, you know? So when we’re beating all our titans and winning our Wars, it’s just with good people.

Thank you for not looking us up and applying.

And please leave Annieb alone on Line about joining, she’s too busy leading our exclusive alliance.

8 Likes

LOL you have to keep us up-to-date about the success of your discouraging people from applying.

6 Likes

They are a good group of people.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no doubt of that with Kayo and his human pillow included.

2 Likes

We have very strict entry criteria…you wouldn’t like it anyway

30r9jv

8 Likes

Wow this is a problem all alliances wish to have, you guys are doing great!

2 Likes

New meta for AR I love it!

2 Likes

Apparently I wasn’t clear enough in my first message, but Guardians Reborn is full! Even if you were a strong member wanting to apply, you’d just be another name on an ever growing waitlist…

And for growing members trying to get into Guardians Ascending or guardians Academy, they are just as exclusive! You could look them up and try to apply, but if they even let you in, all you’d get was great game knowledge, cool people, balance, first right into Reborn as a member of the Guardian family, and increased loot - so better just to stay where you are! You don’t need that kind of sweetness in your life!

6 Likes

I’ve seen loads of recruitment posts today. Good. All the riffraff have somewhere to go instead of spamming our inbox.

2 Likes

Lies! I did not send a post!

Ps. On a serious note , what inbox do you refer to? I did’t know we or alliances had an inbox … and if we do then clearly no one ever messaged me lol which is fine and dandy but at least now I know there is an inbox system .:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s something the devs did special just for us. Like JB’s Bard title.

1 Like

Oh! thanks for that clarification @Kayo :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Justab0x, clearly you’re not content with life. If you really want, we’ll consider your application. As you have such good taste in t-shirts.

@JonahTheBard

Dear Mr Bard aka JB aka Bard of the Forum aka the the mighty wizard… ( Actually idk if u are ever called that but I was on a roll w aka s). :sweat_smile:

1. I do believe I have a good taste in t-shirts, these are my most commonly used ones … depending on my mood (good -bad- or just a total **** )

2. I have pondered on your words and realized that u may be right … I am not really Content about life lol but I’m sure you have much more worthy applications lol :page_facing_up:

actually I recently joined a new alliance almost 1 month now and they are some nice folks , but had I not I would have been knocking on your doorstep lol

2 Likes

Well, if you ever want to be a part of something as kick@ss as your t-shirt collection… you know where who to talk to.

2 Likes

Added alliance joining bonus: I’ll call you “new guy” until someone joins after you. I briefly tried “gal” for the last woman that joined but it just didn’t have the same ring to it. So it’s new guy for now, nothing personal.

So if you’re tired of being the “old guy” in a sluggish alliance, come be the new guy in an awesome alliance.

You’ll feel reinvigorated after that first big titan hit when you get out of the titan screen and back to the chat screen and you’re welcomed with your first “Nice hit, new guy!”

Let is know if you have what it takes to be the new guy. Or perhaps you’re just better off being an Ol’ Gil, used car salesman always clamoring for that next big titan hit that’s never gonna come where you currently are…

Don’t be a Gil, be a new guy.

Guardians Reborn

20190610_224926

3 Likes

It should also be noted our last new guy got to 8th globally on his first day. That could be you!

1 Like

@JonahTheBard
@Kayo
I have just requested to join… was that not good form???
4 teams over 4200 tp, holding 2550 cups, been third in the world at best, cannot be arsed with line or discord…

4 Likes

New guy, FTW! Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

This is getting to be a serious problem now @Kayo

People are just butting in left and right. Is the title of the thread clear enough?

1 Like