Guardians Alliance Family - please delist this thread

Great place for active players to grow.

Don’t mind the creepy twins in the hallway; they help entice titans to come out of their dens and play with us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently have spaces available. Reply here to discuss your future epic adventure

1 Like

Now fighting 9-10* titans with veteran members hitting national #1 and global top 100.

1 Like

Is there room for a lowly newb of 500 cups, perhaps? I’m just shy (20 levels per hero) of finishing off my first team of 3* heroes and just about to build TC13!

Do y’all use more than just in-game chat to communicate?

Hi @CheTranqui, sounds like you’re making good progress.

Our sister alliance, Guardians Academy could be just the home you’re looking for :relaxed:

It’s led by players from Reborn - @Annieb and @therocketcat

We have Line app groups shared by all three of our alliances, so we’re one big family, but it’s not mandatory. You can find me ‘jb-flite’ and I can add you.

Guardians Academy is currently ‘open’ and has a space, so head over if you’re interested :+1:

2 Likes

You know you’ve found home when you go hide in the bathroom at a holiday party to make sure you get in your titan hit. :rofl:

Proud Guardian here, found a warm and humorous community who works together, uses all flags, and fights until the end. This last war looked like a loss but everyone who logged on made sure to hit hard and hit well, and we pulled out a very close victory in the hour remaining.

I love how the tiered alliances work together; having the same Line channel to share advice and team builds has been very educational, and it also is a sign of the caliber of folks in the channel that differing opinions are shared respectfully, all comments invited, and all chapters respected equally.

And we also have JB, the maker of fun Christmas quizzes!

This is where you need to be.

3 Likes

Closed per request of @Annieb

Reopening per @JonahTheBard

Can we get a recruiting update on this?

Are you guys drama free, except when you’re not?

2 Likes

In the words of Paul Simon ‘Call Me Al’, we have incidents, we have accidents, we have hints and allegations.

So, you know, grow with us and all that jazz.

Jazz is compulsory, by the way. All players must contribute in some way to the Guardians Jazz Ensemble. Personally, I have two strongholds in lieu of a double base. Geddit?

Anyway, you’ve enticed enough bovine dung from me, @kayo and I’ll get in trouble with Queen Annie.

If anyone actually wants join, plead your case here and we’ll think about it in our own sweet time.

3 Likes

I actually do have someone looking.

If you need someone that’s willing to use their War flags and hit titans, that is.

Can I shoot then in your direction?

Absolutely, although I’m a bit out of the leadership loop since my hiatus.

@Kikyo @therocketcat and @Annieb will be better placed to confirm.

K. He’s not on the forum, I’ll shoot him a message. Could turn into a 2 player swing if the water is warm over there.

Cool. Do they use line?

Negative…

Twenty could potentially be persuadeds.

It’s not obligatory, I’m off it now myself, but it’s a good way to try before you buy

K. Look for “Robin.”

2 Likes

Definitely open, send em over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Red Rover Red Rover, just sent Robin on over.

Can you lower trophies to 1,800? He’s at 1,900 right now.

20190422_150031

1 Like

Done.

20 recruits and such.

2 Likes