I considered doing a post per level of the event (rare, epic, legendary), but for simplicity’s sake, I’ll compress everything into one post.
SO… Seems like yellow heroes are at a major disadvantage here, with many enemies reflecting the damage. It also seems like the enemies are VERY strong, even from the first level. I’m worried about my firepower. What is your guys’ strategy to perform well in this event?
My 3* team has no optional hero to swap. It is :
- Balthazar (good hitter)
- Bane (Almost unusable)
- Gunnar (Useful damage spreader)
- Belith (heals)
- Hawkmoon (heals)
My 4* team :
- Wukong (My only yellow hero that’s not a hitter)
- Kiril - blue (heals + buffs) - OPTIONS : Boril (damage reflector)
- Cyprian - purple (damage reflector) - OPTIONS : Sabina (heals + debuff), Rigard (heals + cleanses)
- Melendor - green (heals + debuffs) - OPTIONS : Hansel (hitter), Kashrek (spot heals)
- Lancelot - red (hitter) - OPTIONS : Colen (hitter), Boldtusk (heals + buffs)
I have plenty of options for my 5*, but chose this :
- Sartana (purple hitter) - OPTION Aeron (heals)
- Vivica (yellow healer)
- Elena (red hit + reflect)
- Melendor (heals + debuffs) - OPTION : Gregorion (green hitter)
- Alasie (blue hitter)
What did you guys go with? Are you finding the enemies hard to beat? Any input is appreciated
UPDATE. Completion of legendary tier is now done and was no issue with the above hero roster.