Guardians of Teltoc teams

Had very limited options, as I only have one other leveled 4*. Didn’t think this would work, but my alliance mates convinced me to give it a shot. Hansel’s mana control on the bosses was kind of a game changer and I ended up not having any trouble on legendary.

2 Likes

In Legendary, do the carpet bombing method. Take dragons, bombs, axes, arrows, have all 5 of each when you reach round 3, and fire everything. I don’t think it’s enough to actually kill them, but I think you’ll leave each of them with about 500hp or so. With specials you have ready, you should be able to easily kill them off the rest of the way.

Definitely gonna nuke 'em from orbit. Maybe I can run my 3 pulverizer, 2 healer crew again. Or maybe I’ll just switch Onatel in and out depending on the color of the bosses. Sure would be nice to have my Domitia ready to rock. Maybe next time.

Hope springs eternal. Two stages down; eight to go!

1 Like

Ack! It’s worse than I thought. Upon closer inspection, the reflect yellow bosses reflect Onatel’s steal! So firing yellow tiles actually helps charge Jackal and Owl’s mana! Just noticed this on stage 8. May need to carpet bomb the last two stages. Too bad Ameonna would never survive as a third purple for me. Stage 9’s two yellow bosses would be a great place to fire off that +82% damage on purple tiles.

1 Like

Just to finish the story, stage 9 was a cakewalk with my 3 pulverizer, 2 healer crew. Not so much Stage 10. I decided Onatel was too much of a risk, so took my stage 9 crew to stage 10. No problem with the mobs, but without mana control, the bosses were just firing too often. Five axes, five bombs, five dragon attacks (only one burned through it’s DOT), and I was still worried. Used 18 small health potions, and finished with Grimm and Tiburtus barely standing. Worth the items for the loot, but dang, I hope I have Proteus next time around!

I can’t say I did great on this event.

Rare: Rudolph, Azar, Balthazar, Renfeld (I don’t have a second maxed Balthazar), Gill-Ra.
Epic: Sabina, Merlin, Cyprian, Boldtusk, Wilbur.
Legendary: Sabina, Merlin, Cyprian, Ares (3/70), Wilbur.

:sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::man_facepalming:

Don’t remember the ordering, and it doesn’t matter anyway since I already changed the teams in prep for Avalon next month. It’s a sad day when Cyprian is the one doing the most damage (especially against Kong and Owl), but I have a severe lack of hitters in both Purple and Red (my best were Merlin and… a 3/60 Kelile respectively).

But I got them done. That’s the important thing.

2 Likes

This is the team I used for both epic and legendary tier completion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Finally finished my first legendary event.
Unfortunately being f2p i didn’t had any luck with those key heroes that yall have, like Wilbur, Proteus, Sabina or Rigard but you gotta work out with what you have.
Used Zim 3/70, Domi 4/80, Gormek 4/70, Ameonna 4/61 [lmao] and Melendor 4/70 [recently got Bold but he is still at 3/24 or something like that, so next guardians event maybe it’ll take Melendors place].
Had small mana potions [10 - used a couple], Axes [5 - used 2] Bombs [5 - used 3] and Dragon attacks [5 - used 3].
First time i tried Ameonna [not even maxed - but hey i dont have any other dark hero], in combo with a maxed Domi they work pretty good. Ameonna is kinda hit or miss, but i have to give it to her, when she’s in beast mode and you have some tiles available, its like having 2 purple heroes in one, plus she always draw a lot of hits on her [when in ghost mode].

Wasnt really sure about this team, but im glad i’ve tried and made it [first try].
Peace!

2 Likes

Does anyone else feel this 10th level legendary Teltoc is BS! I had revival scrolls, dragon scrolls, maximum life with 3 - 5*'s 4th level 70 max and 2 - 4*'s caedmon maxed plus 6 on the talent grid.
Sonya maxed plus 3 on the on the grid. And didnt even make a dent. The day before tried 3 times with buy in’s for repeats. Nothing! Waste of Gems and time and life energy. Thumbs :-1: Down E&P very unfair of you! Makes me think about what’s to come and if it’s even worth sticking around!
Very disappointed!

I beat it with only one dragon and one bomb attack. Rest we’re all my heroes. Might not have needed the dragon but was close to the end and low on power - didn’t want to chance it.

Still no wharflord or zero in the top 100 epic and legendary? :thinking:

Sttuck on the last level of legendary. Which did you take out first, Kong or Chameleon? It’s just hard going with really only one real damage dealer (Marjana, Falcon, Wilbur, Proteus, BT). I’ve read all the posts. I seem to be doing everything else ok, so I’m kinda confused and could really use some help. Thanks!

1 Like

Mono red cries for the chameleon first, but if you have to rely mostly on tile damage, I’d bring in Wu and a riposte hero.

Maybe Wu, def down, riposte and two healers for doing it the passive way.

There’s a thread with many different classic 4* teams beating up legendary Teltoc.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m off to try again now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone please help with setting up for final legendary, tried three times with no luck beating it…i used Rigard,Mitsuko,Ares,Marjana&khiona… I switched boril for Marjana at third try but the chameleon kept on changing the team colour b4 boril riposte could have an effect…
@zephyr1
@Scarecrow

You can give this a try:

Wilbur, Ares, Mitsuko, Boldtusk, Little John (or Marjana)

Bring Time stops, 2 types of mana pots, and tornado (or healing pots)

Before the final stage, make sure you have a decent board with lots of red tiles, and also all of the specials filled up.

At final stage, fire off specials (except mitsuko), play some tiles, and when their mana fills up to near full, fire Mitsuko and/or use a time stop. When little john’s effect runs out, fill his mana and fire it again.

Try to make sure to win the battle before any boss fires their special at all. Use health pots on little john as necessary.

2 Likes

Thanks…it worked out perfectly

5 Likes

Legendary done.
I was not careful enough and lost Boril in a key moment, so i had to carpet bomb them to death.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just saw this now, since it was in a thread from last year.

But glad you made it through! :partying_face:

2 Likes

No worries bro…thanx for all you do

1 Like