Guardians of Teltoc teams

don’t be that negative about event completion. I have been playing this since November, so there are thousands of players with better rosters than me. Despite of the odds, I managed to reach top 100 in wonderland (rare). The key is to be very careful choosing the team for EACH stage, as not all enemines are of the reflected colour. I just spent the extra energy the game gives for each event. Rewards could be better, but I don’t mind about it. I just wanted to see my nickname in the top 100

2 Likes

I leveled up Cheshire Cat primarily for yellow Titans but think he’ll do good here, especially because I’m still short a Tiburtus. He’s just 3/60 though which might mean he’ll take a beating in do epic tier.

Also might be redundant with a max+7 Wilbur…

Just aiming for tier completion, not hoping to rank or anything.

1 Like

I used about 80 to win Panther. I’d use a similar number to win legendary. It’s definitely not free to win events, but often cheaper than hoping for a lucky pull.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot, thanks for the info, chances got better with owl and red hood leaving the game! :smile: Hope for top 100 rare (was near last time with no fully leveled) and 1500 epic (with lucky boards). Will keep an eye on your performance and wish you the best! :slightly_smiling_face: you got some advice on these events for me/us? Always thinking about giving wu a chance, but don’t think in this one?

I’ll give cat a try for first time in events, have to take care that he doesn’t fire over proteus. Think his holy debuff will help a lot on speed!

So, two things:

First, the 150 flasks reference likely came from @Kerridoc:

Second: sounds like son kicks father’s butt on Challenge Event scoring efficiency. :wink:

@Kerridoc said something nice about that at least once:

9 Likes

Yes, i got headache everytime after my 3rd flask, will be the days for Aspirin, hope Zero and Wharflord get discount at the drug store! Zero might be the top favorite with this dedication, i like his hatter avatar, don´t know why he switched back :slightly_smiling_face: I´ll give it all to rare and epic, but i am too slow, maybe i should take a smaller device, not my ipad pro giant display and always a little short on battle items! Looking forward to it, “leave some to the rest of us”, like Stephen Colbert said to Bradley Cooper! :laughing:

1 Like

This worked perfectly…

IMG_20190411_122443

Epic without any item #1900 on the first attempts. Only Wu died last stage. All other stages were simply cleaned below 4 minutes… Proteus is cool, but it takes to long to kill the bosses. Brought him to legendary, but will try sth else.

4 Likes

Here’s what I used.

3 Likes

My team of non maxed epics as shown above was able to beat the legendary mode at reasonable score.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s the thread I was remembering. Thanks for tracking it down.

1 Like

Not bad, 275 rare, 1093 epic with lots of stages to improve. All with my teams above and have to say that the cat is really good in epic, getting those out of the corners who try to hide! :slightly_smiling_face: update: 46 rare, 460 epic :smile:

1 Like

I completed rare with (all maxed):
Hawkmoon - Gill-Ra - Balthazar - Valen - Rudolph

In Epic, I am have finished level 9 with:
Caedmon +7; Skittleskull 3/50-ish; Sabina +7; Boldtusk +7; Wilbur +7

I have a real lack in purples, and didn’t want to drag Balthazar along to Epic. It seems to be working, though it is a slow team with so few strikers.

I could theoretically swap Triton +7 and Sonya 3/50-ish for the greens, but then the mob levels would take forever. Or take Marjana 2/50-ish instead of Skittleskull, when I go into Legendary. Any advice there?

Already finished legendary. Not gonna go for a top placement, but the completion reward is nice.
The team is pretty passive and took long, but it helped me save items. Only needed the battle items for the last 2 boss fights.

3 Likes

Epic and legendary finished.

Started rare with out of the box rares. Worked better than expected.

First 3 in a row.

3 Likes

I really like it, used 4 flasks till now, but already out of axes and aspirin! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Question for the pros, is 91k a good score for final legendary stage, I felt fast? :thinking: and no whatflord or zero in top 100 so far, are you holding back or is it really all about boards?

Up to level 7 on each, teams might change soon, maybe, going good at the moment :blush:

2 Likes

May be a stupid question, but how is the scoring tallied for these events?

I have searched the forum and YouTube, I tried keeping track on a spread sheet. I have fantasized (oh wait, that’s a different topic).

I know to wipe out the enemy is pretty much always the same points. Boom. All heroes healthy, again pretty much the same score.

It’s the time factor and match bonus that have me so confused.

COULD someone be kind and help me understand?

I think time speaks for itself, but the match is confusing too for me!? Maybe if you beat them with lower heroes, you get more points?