Guardians of Teltoc Help / Suggestion

Yes, you can… bring axes, bombs, mana and health.
At start use axes to debuff att, and standby. Use bomb for last stage standby att debuff.
Do you have any healer heroes?

1 Like

I have 0 healers :smiley: 25th level and still none :frowning:

Well, then bring 20xminor heal and switch mana to 10xheal.

1 Like

It took me FOREVER to finally get some healers. Now, after two years of playing, I still get excited when I get a new healer (even though I don’t keep them, it’s muscle memory).

Don’t give up, they’ll eventually start coming … then you’ll despair that you have too many, like I do now!

3 Likes

How did you find Boril to work on the latter stages? Right now, I’m running Sabina, Tiburtus, Domitia, Colen, and Kiril (because my Boldtusk isn’t ready yet), but I thought about Boril with those nasty AoE specials the bosses have.

2 Likes

@Noble_Weasel I use Cyprian and it helps when the bosses that hit all five go off and the riposte is up. That makes a major dent in their health bars. In general though, riposte is very helpful for the double and triple boss stages. I highly recommend taking a riposte hero into the later stages.

3 Likes

Thanks. I got Boril and Cyprian both late. I maxed Boril to be my defense tank, but Cyprian still sits at 1^1 behind a good stock of purple heroes. That’s a long way of saying I haven’t had a ton of experience using the riposters.

2 Likes

cyprian owned that Owl in my run

2 Likes

What do you mean by the numbers 3.50, 4.7 etc.?

Oh never mind, I figured it out. You mean the chevrons and levels

I’m going to close this thread but link the more current one.

1 Like