Guardians of Teltoc - Event summons results

Bat, Jackal, bonus Vela. Pretty excited about that pull!!

4 Likes

Welp I did 16 pulls and got 3 bats and a bunch of classic 3*. No jackal or falcon which is all I was really hoping for. I have enough for another 10 pull but I am holding off for now that way I don’t feel like I’m chasing. My luck has been terrible for guardians though. Last time I did 22 pulls with no event heroes.

4 Likes

23 pulls (13 from challenge coins and one x10 pull) after saving for 5 months:
Falcon, Elkanen and 3x Bats. I’m really happy about Falcon.

Screenshot_20200108-184437

4 Likes

I have 4 jackal now :pensive:
But i have Vela :laughing:
That its good

4 Likes

So far Guardian Owl and Guardian Bat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

x10 events Coín = Brienne

Did some individual pulls
Brienne
Colen
Hawkmoon
Velen
Obreron
Karil

I feel really Lucky this day

3 Likes

Lol… I never saw 3 heroes of 5 * in 10 pulls… Congras :smiley::smiley::smiley:

I was hoping to pull Guardian Jackal, as I already have Falcon from the last event (and he´s amazing, that´s why I would like another color def down hero)… So I did a 10x pull:

Got the Bat and the Kong!

But I have been saving enough gems for 4 ten pulls for 2 months (didn´t spend at Grimforest, and little on Christmas) and did another 10x pull 5 hours later (just in case, you know…):

Yay, got a Jackal and 2nd Falcon! Got save the remaining gems for later! :slight_smile: :innocent:

5 Likes

Bought all 200 gem deals but wasn’t enough for a 10x summon. So I did single summons. And the magic number was 5 :smiley:

7 Likes

I was able to do a ten pull - also got Bat & G Kong. No Jackal sadly - tried last time as well and got 2 Falcons! I did get Vela as a bonus draw though.

4 Likes

I did a 10 pull.

I got three Bats.

Only others worth mentioning were a duplicate Scarlett and Kashhrek, which I didn’t already have.

Need just one more challenge coin for a final pull, so am hoping that might be kind to me.

Wasn’t going to pull but the want for my very own dancing queen took over,… doesn’t always happen, but this time… I’m very happy with the results.

6 Likes

The good

The bat

The ugly
Screenshot_20200108-152026_Empires~2

At least Tibs is a new addition.

6 Likes

4 - 10 pulls and received

• 1 Guardian Panther
  • 1 Guardian Falcon
  • 2 Guardian Jackals
  • 3 Guardian Bats
  • 1 Isarnia

Plus multiple 3* and 4* feeder duplicates, very happy to finally have some Guardians on my team.

Edit: so now I have 4 Guardian Bats, not sure if keeping more than 2 is reasonable though. Namahage is the only one I have maxed more than 2 (have 5, maxed 4)

9 Likes

I can up that by 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sure what to think of Gazelle.

8 Likes

She’s good. Fight her and you’ll see

I have Jackal and Falcon, what I realy curious are Gazelle and Chameleon, and also I want 2nd Jackal and 2nd Falcon… and also want 1x Bat, ok let see…
3xpull with coins: Li Xiu, Valen, Jahangir (All feeder)
10xpull…
pull_guardian_01
1st appearance Jackal, and next Bat… great.
next 10xpull…
pull_guardian_02
1st Vela, HOTM very nice… I will bring her to tier 4, because my other blue are Miki 3.70 (which is already fine for my Titan 9*), Thorne and 2nd Magni. But will see more info about Vela later on to make sure if she is valuable.
Great pull for me now, I hope next to get 2nd Falcon from completion reward coins, before end of portal. Goodluck everyone :+1: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Did 8 single pulls and the best I got was a duplicate Wu Kong. I guess Jackal and Falcon elude me yet again.

This thread is too big to merge so I’m just going to close it. Please continue discussion at the other link below.

1 Like