“Guardians Heroes” - Alliance in the Guardians family - Looking for smart players who love the game

Thanks for dropping by!

Guardians Heroes is an alliance in the Guardians family. Our goal is to have fun and grow in this game while not spending, doing it mostly through intelligent play (and growth of your roster)!

Our goal is to be a top 500 alliance. The core group has already been in the 400s a number of times. We just started the alliance so our titans are low, but we will very quickly be killing 10 and 11 titans. Previously we were killing 12 and 13s, but it was too much for some of our players and we want to step back for a few months.

As an alliance, we want to be constantly improving, however slow, to have fun, and be good to each other. I’d rather see efficient and intelligent play with the roster you have than to have a great roster and not know how to use it!

These are the requirements. If you are a superstar and think you can improve quickly, we are flexible:

• 2000 cups
  • Thirty 4/5 star heroes
  • Positive, PG13 chat
  • We use Discord and/or Line to communicate. The family uses Line.
  • War is expected but it’s OK to opt out, real life is more important than the game
  • Use all flags in war of course, 5+ titan hits, harpoons, be a team player

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCE’S: (Listed from Training to Advanced)
Guardians Academy
Guardians Rising
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Heroes
Guardians Reborn

If you’re interested, please contact Easysteps#4173 on Discord, tangy451 on Line, or just drop by, we are open at this point.

May the boards always be in your favor!

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am a co-leader with Guardians Heroes and would like to invite you to come meet us! We are a close-knit group, we’ve moved around a bit and finally found our home with the Guardians family, which already feels like a great place to be :blush:

If you have good gaming habits, you are looking to be the best you can in a supportive environment and want to help build something great, come say hi, the door is open!

You can also reach out to Easysteps or myself at Tangy451#1600 (Discord) or tangy451 (Line)

3 Likes

I’ve visited our new room in the alliance, lovely group to chat to and they would love to have you join and grow with them :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by Wraith, you are welcome anytime. And thank you for the bump :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone else is doing it, so why not?

Yep, I know it means nothing, we’re a new alliance and new alliances get mismatches, but we have improving rosters and can fight well with what we have.

3 Likes

We welcomed a new teammate, scored another war win and are already slaying 6* titans. We’re moving up in the world :laughing:
Come play with us, where else can you be a Guardian and a Hero at the same time? :wink:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings