Guardians Family šŸ›”ļø - Membership Guarantees HOTM - join now for August

The squeaky wheel gets inspected, rotated, and/or replaced. :wink:

:kiss: @FabulaSumus

4 Likes

Just donā€™t let them repack your bearings :scream:

2 Likes

That is the list of people we are waiting to poach, right?

8 Likes

Sorry, and

7 Likes

And @LittleKAFā€¦can write that down.

6 Likes

Fixed that for you :joy:

Itā€™s an honour to be on the Bardā€™s execution list

4 Likes

Hi there,

Iā€™m currently looking for a new home and I thought you guys might be a good fit for me. :smiley:
Since Iā€™m on the move for the next few days, I figured Iā€™d switch alliances after the weekend war, so I have plenty of time to adjust and stuffā€¦

Donā€™t know if Iā€™m a good fit for you, so hereā€™s some more intel about me:

Started playing little over a month ago, currently building SH 16, and moving swiftly to TC20 :slight_smile:

player lvl: 24
TP: 2400
Cups: currently 850+, usually at around 600
(I cup drop to fill my chests more easily. If thatā€™s an issue let me know and Iā€™ll set up a proper defense. That way I should be around 700-800 cups I guess.)

4s: Caedmon 3-33 (will stay at 3-60 for now), Boldtusk 1-31 (just got him, will max him as soon as I find the blades)
Maxed 3
s: Balthazar, Hawkmoon, Gunnar, Bane, Brienne, Ulmer
Partially lvlā€™d 3s: 10
1-1 3
s: 12
Partially lvlā€™d 2*s: 2

Umm, what else? So far I got 2 VIP months and intend to get a third, other than that I donā€™t intend to spend any money.

I play daily and spend a ton of time researching info and trying to not be a fool (like using Emblems on 2 or 3*s or crazy stuff like thatā€¦).
Kind of goes without saying, but I always use all of my flags & energy.

Iā€™m looking for a new home where I can advance up the ranks as I grow. Iā€™d love to participate in coordinated wars, but since I live in Europe and have an irregular life schedule I canā€™t commit to set war times. But Iā€™d be more than happy to follow a winning strategy (kind of sick of losing by nowā€¦)

My current alliance hits 6&7 * Titans. While I get around 10k on the 6s, the 7s I donā€™t do so well as most of my guys die with just 1 hit.

Iā€™m still working on building up my war and titan teams and would be happy for tips and advice.
I love spreadsheets and doing things the right way, but itā€™s just a game and itā€™s supposed to be fun first and foremost.

Oh, yeahā€¦ And I sometimes tend to ramble on and on, but other times donā€™t say much at allā€¦

I think Iā€™d probably fit in the Academy for now, but since Iā€™d prefer to stay within one group of alliances, I figured Iā€™d tell you more about me to see if Iā€™m what youā€™re looking for and youā€™re what Iā€™m looking forā€¦

Soo, if you want to know anything else about me you can get in touch with me either here on the forums or via line id: Areolys

:sweat_smile: Phew! Thatā€™s it!

3 Likes

Thanks for getting in touch, thatā€™s a very thorough CV!

Hmm, really :wink: lol

@YodaCandy looks like a good candidate for Guardians University?

4 Likes

I must admit, I went a bit overboardā€¦ :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

But see, I can also keep it short!

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a space waiting for you @Areolys in Guardians University when youā€™re ready :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Weā€™re ready for him. Thereā€™s room now.

2 Likes

He said after the weekend war if thatā€™s ok @YodaCandy @PrincessLarLar

2 Likes

Works for me. We will be there waiting.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the way it goesā€¦ boys are treated like free wild hereā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

You can poach me, but I come with 28 of my good friends. :wink:

9 Likes

If I am poached 3 times, Iā€™m fairly positive I will be rubbery and not taste delectable. Thereā€™s got to be another way! :fried_egg:

7 Likes

Peeled, mashed and then poached

5 Likes

Scrambled fits the bill rather splendidly. You are an epicure for sure!

4 Likes

Sounds like a new Guardians family alliance to me.

3 Likes

Guardians Tri Force?

Something with a Link to @zephyr1

4 Likes