Guardians Family 🛡️ - Membership Guarantees HOTM - join now for August

We started off like that a year ago, but ditched our inactive leader and now pushing top 500 when we’re full.

@kayo @kikyo @FabulaSumus anyone want to speak up for Guardians?

4 Likes

I think those names pretty much tell me all I need to know @JonahTheBard. I appreciate the offer and will take it under serious consideration.

5 Likes

Uh oh…we can bin @kayo maybe?

4 Likes

:joy: somehow I thought someone would throw that out there

5 Likes

Yes do come along! I joined slightly more than a month ago and found a true home :). Awesome peoples, nasty titans, free poetry and rap battles! Nerve wrecking wars! Very (very) active chat ;)!

4 Likes

Thanks @Kitten, our chat is overly quiet unless I’m answering another players questions. Not that I want to talk ALL the time but it would be nice to get replies during AW, especially from those players that didn’t opt out and are holding 6 flags…:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I can with emphasis promise you that wouldn’t happen in GR; neither being left hanging in the chat nor agonizing over unused flags. We don’t roll that way!

5 Likes

Yep, it’s rare to log on and not not find the 50+ limit on chat!

All good stuff, sharing knowledge, ambitions, congrats, a little real life stuff

4 Likes

Hi there, I’m interested in joining the group.

Lvl: 34
TP: 3800~
Cups: 2200~2500

6 Likes

That would be refreshing. Players hitting the Titan, using their flags in AW (I get the new players don’t have full rosters and am fine with them not using their flags). In my alliance I have a couple higher level players that only use their flags at the last minute, basically phoning it in, and either end up with a great big 0 or, if we are lucky, 15 points.

Edit: We give everyone the option to opt out, real life does get in the way on occasion, but they don’t for some strange reason. Then the are just meat shields and points for our opponent

4 Likes

Nothing drives me more nuts than when someone logs in, throws the kitchen sink at the same target three times for 15 pints, then logs out.

Though you won’t really see that here.

3 Likes

Agreed @Kayo. I play to de-stress but that crap gets my blood boiling. Just OPT OUT FFS!!!

1 Like

It’s one of the reasons I rarely have any pity for “the bad matchup” crowd.

Each person, in a 30 person alliance, is capable of approx. 300 points. I guarantee 95% of those complainers have people in their alliance in for War, that throw every wave at the same dude for 30 points, the other side doesn’t do it, racks up good points, and then they wonder why the despairity in matchmaking… It’s the not matchmaking! Its user error!!

In any event, I wouldn’t be here if it were happening here.

3 Likes

Understood and appreciated. Some people just baffle me

1 Like

That’s great news. Request an invite in game and we’ll let you in

2 Likes

Thanks! To which alliance should I request the invite?

1 Like

If you’re up for a challenge, Guardians Reborn :grinning:

3 Likes

Already joined! Thanks!!

4 Likes

20 hours to erase Another post

4 Likes

I already have Vexually transmitted Harpies from my time playing Destiny, so no biggie there. I have no doubt whatsoever that your alliance would be perfect for me. Let me talk with my alliance and see how breaking the news goes? They may not even reply, kinda like during Titans and AW? But we shall see. Be in contact shortly

5 Likes