Guardians Family šŸ›”ļø - Membership Guarantees HOTM - join now for August

Do yā€™all have room for one more in university or ascending? Iā€™m not sure which I would fit in better. Iā€™m pretty fed up with my current alliance. Iā€™m on level 25, with around 1200 trophies, and 2900 team power. Iā€™ve been playing since December, so I have a pretty good grasp of how this game works, but Iā€™m probably doing a lot of things wrong strategy-wise. I donā€™t have Line, but I can get it if it would make things easier.

1 Like

Hi @ACatherine

Thanks for getting in touch. Line can be really helpful for learning as other players can share images and documents, but it isnā€™t mandatory.

@PhelanKell - do you have room in ascending or would University be a good fit?

1 Like

I downloaded Line, and my ID is acatherine1871. May I ask why Line and not FB Messenger, Discord, WhatsApp, GroupMe, etc.? Not that I mind. I just hadnā€™t heard of Line until today.

2 Likes

Line doesnā€™t require you enter a phone number and isnā€™t linked to your other social media, like Facebook. Itā€™s a little less techy than discord and is used by a lot of alliances.

We found it to be the most user friendly. If youā€™re familiar with WhatsApp, Line is very similar.

@FrostbiteXIII @Kikyo are you able to touch base on Line?

1 Like

@ACatherine with your current experience and power level you would be a great fit in University. Itā€™s a great group to learn and grow. I can let them know you are coming if you decide to join.

3 Likes

Hey there, is there still space in the guardians family?

Iā€™m a lvl 39 player with about a tp of 3800, cups are roughly 2100-2250. Looking for a family, good advice and serious players in e&p.

3 Likes

Hi @LonelySeeker

If youā€™re up for a challenge and daily hits on titans and wars, weā€™d be very pleased to have you in Reborn.

Itā€™s a competitive alliance in the top 500 when full; thereā€™s great advice from global #1 ranked players and forum regulars.

Itā€™s very chatty but thatā€™s not mandatory. We do expect people to read and join in with war strategy.

Thereā€™s also a Line group for the whole family, again not mandatory, but a great place to share and learn.

Request an invite and weā€™ll let you in.

3 Likes

That was fast! Iā€™m glad you both joined us @LonelySeeker and @speiy !

Welcome to the Family! :blush:

1 Like

20 hours to erase Another post

2 Likes

Thanks. How do I join since itā€™s invite only?

2 Likes

If you make a request, edit the request saying youā€™re ACatherine from the forum, it should be accepted.

2 Likes

Just request join and someone will let you in.

1 Like

@JRJR60 @LSLordy

For your veiwing pleasure, the new expectations/guidelines for Reborn.

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard Iā€™m sending a player your way. Name is Vic and I directed him to the Academy since itā€™s open and has room. Heā€™s around level 25 but hasnā€™t had much help in the game. We were going to take him but the spot got filled fast :slightly_smiling_face:

Hoping heā€™s a good one!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly, @LadySuzanne . We appreciate you giving us a good word to players you know :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Done it, 20 fillings of forms

5 Likes

Hunterā€™s lodge is almost here. Grab a spot at Reborn to harpoon some big, bad Titans. Currently hitting 11*

1 Like

@PapaHeavy are you in the market for a change of scenery? Would we suit you?

4 Likes

@Dopey_7_7 looking for an active, fun training alliance? Have a look at Guardians Academy or Guardians University.

Any questions, let me know.

2 Likes

Sure doesnā€™t seem like a bad alliance to join @JonahTheBard. Iā€™m still torn between ditching these newer guys. They are making progress. Itā€™s more of the leader and co-leader arenā€™t really playing much anymore.

P.S for instance I was an elder after 2 weeks? Iā€™m starting to feel like we are at a standstill

3 Likes