Guardians Family 🛡️ - Membership Guarantees HOTM - join now for August

Mayo is fun as well!!!

3 Likes

What color tank do you use in AW?

In Reborn it’s currently either yellow or purple with contrasting flanks. So it’s a mix depending on your preference. We’re currently on a 7:1 win to loss run.

Might be changing to red in a couple of weeks.

@FrostbiteXIII or @PhelanKell could tell you for Warlords or Ascending if you’re looking there

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Don’t have access to the forum right now but Ascending using red tanks.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

giphy%20(14)

Red like roses.

Anyway, you’ve got Azlar pumped on emblems. Some of us are still nursing a Boldtusk.

1 Like

Time to dust off my Zim with Muggy flanks.

2 Likes

Red tanks for now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At risk of this thread just becoming a Guardians forum social…bump

1 Like

Hello, am looking for new home. My expectations are high activity on titans and wars (who ever is opt in).

Level: 36
TP: 3550
Trophies: Around 2100+ to 2280 max.
Activity: alot, almost never misses titan flags / war flags
5*: Khagan, Hel, Domitia, Horghall, Margaret (some i still leveling up)

I think i can fit into Guardians Ascending, and hope they meet my expectations mentioned above, looking forward to hear from you.

4 Likes

Hello @speiy, really glad to hear from you. Phelenkell is the leader of Ascending, I’ll tag him and put you in touch.

Do you use the Line chat app? It’s not essential but is a useful way to share team information and advice.

@PhelanKell can you touch base with @speiy ? :relaxed:

We good people.

20 bad English posts.

3 Likes

@speiy It looks like you will fit into Ascending very well. Apply any time and we will let you in. Thanks for the interest.

1 Like

@Hrairoo stop stalking our recruitment thread. If you want to hang out with @Bruno82, @FabulaSumus and @buttDogGuy just join up, already

5 Likes

Nope

1 Like

We’re happy to have visitors when we’re not full

3 Likes

@Hrairoo will you visit us? Please? :rabbit: :heart:

1 Like

I’ll pop over after war

3 Likes

Thanks for the visit! It is a very special place that writes a limerick for those who come knocking!

5 Likes