Closed-Gaurdians

Guardians Ascending is the 5th level of the Guardians Family of alliances. We strive to play at a high level while having fun and growing an advanced roster.

•4000+ TP
•2000 cups
•War is generally expected, FFA, All flags used, occasional opt out is ok (we understand real life gets in the way from time to time lol)
•Hit the titan daily. Hit early hit often. 100k average damage over 10 titans.

We are an active group with a friendly atmosphere looking for dedicated players. Stop in and say hello. Request to join and mention this add if the doors are closed, come on in if they are open! See you soon! :grin:

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCE’S: (Listed from Training to Advanced)
Guardians Academy - spots open
Guardians Rising - spots open
Guardians University - spots open
Guardians of the North! - spots open
Guardians Ascending - spots open
Guardians Reborn - FULL

Intrested in joining one of our training alliances? We hope so! Respond here or Contact Kara on Line: ID ckara7 she’ll guide to the alliance that’s right for you!

4 Likes

8 spots open, come check us out!

1 Like

I have been a co-leader for Grandflyer in three different Guardians alliances and can honestly say that you will enjoy Guardians Ascending under her lead! Come join us in the fun!

1 Like

Ascending has many experienced players and excellent leadership. If your looking for a good time give ascending a try.

2 Likes

@ckara7 you’re the best!!! Everyone she is hands down a dream of a co lead and She is the Leader of Guardians Academy, the first level of our family for all new players. Know someone who is just starting out or in the early stages of playing? I highly recommend sending them to learn from her. Shes is truly the nicest and one of best people you will ever meet.

3 Likes

Looking for an active group to join? Looking for an alliance where everyone is active? Want a friendly & fun atmosphere yet serious players? Then look no further! Guardians Ascending is for you! Welcome home :grin:

2 Likes

This is exactly why I love being her co lead! She’s positive, encouraging and helpful. Join Ascending and get it on the fun :blush:

2 Likes

Too true ckara7 is the best!!!

3 Likes

7 spots open. Come join the Guardians Family :upside_down_face:

1 Like

How many spots are open now?

3 Likes

7 atm. A friend of mine is going to join us in the next day or 2, so excited and cant wait he’s a great guy and a gem of a player!

2 Likes

DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Miss you, buddy.

Johanna says hi.

1 Like

1 Like

We’re down to 5 spots now. One is reserved which leaves us with 4 spots available for new members.

1 Like

Hey jonah miss you both. Say hi to the misses for me. Come visit me in reborn. Lol

1 Like

We’re happy with them where they are. :grin:

Ice Saber
:snowflake: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Just for a visit. You can have them back afterwards. Lol. Where are Jonah and misses residing these days, I forget.

2 Likes

It’s secret.

But, you could always surprise them both and visit here instead. :wink:

Think about it. :grin:

:snowflake: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

I just came back to reborn after a several month visit to uni. But one of these days I will

1 Like

Just “ping” me when you’d like to come and we’ll give you a proper welcome. :wink:

1 Like