Guardians Academy - Training Alliance for the Guardians Family

Lookin for an alliance to help you learn and grow in the game? If you are just starting out or have been playing for a little while we welcome you to join us in Guardians Academy! We are the Training alliance of the Guardians Family and offer a friendly atmosphere for our members with experienced leadership. We encourage you to ask questions, questions and more questions.

Did I mention we love questions?? :grin:

What we ask of our members:
Be polite.
Have fun.
Hit the titan daily.
Use all flags when you participate in war.

As you grow you can move up.

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCE’S: (Listed from Training to Advanced)
Guardians Academy
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Reborn

Join us today and start your journey to fun!!

3 Likes

10 of our amazing Memebers graduated to one of our higher alliances. We are looking for 10 more amazing players! Is that you? Come join us and learn in a positive environment :blush:

2 Likes

8 spots remaining. Come join us for fun & learning!! :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s great to see those players you’ve trained move up. Well done.

3 Likes

Thanks Phelan! We have a wonderful group that love to help .

2 Likes

I’d like to join your alliance… I’ve been playing for almost a year in the same alliance and When I Play I’m all in. I saw you have a few spots open. I’m very interested in learning more about the game, how to effectively level my heroes and my troops. Thanks for your time

2 Likes

Hiya @GrandFlyer, I may be looking for a new spot to park my F2P Alt account… What level of titan are you guys currently hitting?

2 Likes

Hello @Guvnor 5 & 6* currently. It could be 7 & 8* very soon we have visiting member from one of our higher alliances atm. Feel free to join if you’d like. Wed be glad to have you!

3 Likes

Hey @_Marie2! We’d love for you to join us. I’m sorry for the delay in response its been a very busy time in the Guardians Family. We have a new alliance in the works that will go live Thursday. What level & power are you? That would help me guide you to one our alliances that would be the best fit for you.

2 Likes

Ooohh do tell

@Guvnor - Guardians have superb pedigree and come recommended by 100% of official forum Bards

3 Likes

Exciiting time JB :grin:, we’re adding Guardians Rising between Academy & University. Uni will take a step up in mission & cups and Rising will fill the gap between them, an Intermediate level Training alliance.

2 Likes

I’m glad that there is such a unanimous consensus amongst the learned bards.

Tell me, is there a Bards College of Empires & Puzzles as there is in Skyrim?

If not, I move to rename one of these learning alliances to the Guardians Bardic College!

1 Like

@GrandFlyer, Hello. I’m level 34 w/defense 3067. Attack is 3700. I hope this helps…

@_Marie2 we have 1 spot open in Guardians Academy. Come join us! You’ll be ready to move up in no time :smiley:

We are Currently Full

Excellent job, @GrandFlyer

1 Like

I’ll keep checking back for an opening. Silentassassin is the leader correct? Just wondering… there are quite a few inactive alliances with similar names.

1 Like

@_Marie2
Yes SilentAssassin is the Leader. We should have a few openings sometime in the next week. Some will be moving up :grinning: I’ll update here when we do.

1 Like

I’m still interested in joining. Though I will have to wait for the alliance war to play out. I’m just touching base… Thank you and Enjoy POV.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.