Guardians Academy - Training Alliance for the Guardians Family. CLOSED

Lookin for an alliance to help you learn and grow in the game? If you are just starting out or have been playing for a little while we welcome you to join us in Guardians Academy! We are the Training alliance of the Guardians Family and offer a friendly atmosphere for our members with experienced leadership. We encourage you to ask questions, questions and more questions.

Did I mention we love questions?? :smile:

What we ask of our members:
Be polite.
Have fun.
Hit the titan daily.
Use all flags when you participate in war.

As you grow you can move up.

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCE’S: (Listed from Training to Advanced)
Guardians Academy
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Reborn
Guardians Warlords

Join us today and start your journey to fun!!

2 Likes

1 opening. Come join our family and learn as you grow!

1 Like

We are FULL atm. Will update when we have a new opening. Thanks for stopping by to check us out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We now have 1 spot open! We are excited to add a new member :grinning: Come join the fun!

Thanks for your post - your post felt good to read.

One question, I’m pretty new, I am in an alliance, it’s only got about 20% participation and it seems like it might be nice to be in a more participatory alliance.

The War Chest is at 18 of 25, and I’ve participated in a number of titans and now our 2nd war.

Is there a recommended way of transitioning from one alliance to another? I can definitely message my team and ask if they need anything, not in the middle of a war or event.

Where are y’all generally located, I’m in PST zone.

I just looked and you are at 28 of 30 - I’m interested.

Thanks!

1 Like

With low participation you should definitly bounce!

Most people (if there is Line App or other external communication) drop a message a couple days in advance. If not, just say you’re goodbyes and bounce after you get whatever loot you’re hanging around for (Titan Kill or War Chest).

Just DONT bounce during a war with flags still to be used :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Guvnor, thanks, good advice!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Still open? I’m interested

Hi @Machety! Yes we still have 2 spots. You’re welcome to join us.

Awesome. I’ll join after war and titan thanks

You’re welcome we’ll see you soon😊

Looks like you filled up before our war finished