Guardians Academy Recruiting!

Howdy, Mel! 8-10-star titans sounds like Guardians University. Tren is the leader, he’ll be happy to welcome you, and of course, if you find that you may want to move up or down an alliance, he’ll help you figure out where you’ll be the best fit for what you’re looking for! But a 61-level player is really closer to the next alliance up (Ascending), and we’re doing 11-12 star titans. Still, do an alliance search for “Guardians University,” and say on your invite that STAC (that’s me) encouraged you to join from the Forum. I think you’ll enjoy your time with us, and I think you’ll enjoy the game more with a team that helps and cheers for each other!

3 Likes

Seafood Stallion, who are you in the game? Thank you for a wonderful testimonial! That’s great! (This is STAC, or Raven)

1 Like

If you haven’t joined yet you’re missing out on all the fun, friendly team ready to help you learn and grow, come for a visit, you’ll probably stay.

2 Likes

Do you want a friendly and supportive community to enjoy and learn more about the game? Search no more. Guardians Academy is the place you’ve been looking for.

We are multi-alliance family of the Guardians so there’s room to grow. You can keep moving up the family alliances as you advance in the game.

Come say hi. You’d most likely stay. :blush:

3 Likes

Bumping this cuz it’s true. Come check us out!

2 Likes

What are you waiting for again? Come chill with us! We’re open for business. 5 spots left!

1 Like

I can attest that this is a great Alliance family to join! Extremely helpful and active. Many members of the family have been playing for years. This is a great group of people and a great place to start your E&P advancement.

3 Likes

We have many openings right now after our last few graduations. Beginner or not, stop in and check us out. We’ll find the right fit in our family for you!

2 Likes

We love to have you call in and say hi, lots of knowledgeable friendly people in the whole alliance ready to help you learn, grow and have fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Guardians Academy, open for business! Take your game to the next level with our friendly cohorts and keen leaders! I hate to brag, but we can teach you more about the game and advance in the game in a fun and friendly way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Guardians Academy has vacancies, but you can always check out the other rooms to see if you fit in there, come visit and have some fun.

1 Like

8 spots open in Academy! Come check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.