Guardians Academy is recruiting!

GUARDIANS ACADEMY

Would you like to learn all bits and tricks of the game? Join us now and gain a lot of experience, share ideas in a friendly mood no matter how young or old you are. We are an alliance with lots of experienced people (guys and gals) ready to help on your evolution.

Increase your experience and get promoted to our advanced player’s alliances such as:

GUARDIANS UNIVERSITY
GUARDIANS ASCENDING
GUARDIANS REBORN
GUARDIANS WARLORDS.

All we ask is that you like team work environment, leave politics out of the game, be polite and use game chat actively to understand stratagies for war… and for goofin arround too.
Use all your flags in titans and war. Of course we will guide you in every step of the way and get promoted to the upper alliances.

Due to some recent members promotions to the higher Guardians alliances we have currently 7 AVAILABLE SPOTS. Hurry up and PICK YOUR SPOT!

Come on, let’s have fun!

7 Likes

Cheers @Lewis!

Hi all,

This is a fun group and you learn a lot! I’m a proud graduate of the Guardians Academy and am currently a co-leader at Guardians University (one step up from Academy).

Our family alliances are (from new to experienced):
Guardians Academy
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Reborn
Guardians Warlords

We use LINE a lot to communicate and we have cross-family chats. We’re international and come from different time zones, and we get together to play the game.

See you there!

2 Likes

Hi @Lewis!

Greets all! I’m a Co-leader of Guardians Academy which is the training alliance for the Guardians Family of Alliance’s. We welcome all new players and look forward to helping you grow & learn from the ground up in a friendly & helpful environment :blush:

If you are just starting out or have been playing for a little while we welcome you to join us! See you soon!

1 Like

Nice setup/structure guys, would be fun to see one of the Guardian Alliances in war :slight_smile:

Would also like to take on @JonahTheBard @Kikyo @Kayo

1 Like

Rook has borrowed me for a little while at Misfit Toys.

But I would still heartily recommend the Guardians family to anyone looking for structure and community.

As a Guardian, I had an awful war record against forum acquaintances, but they might fare better without me!

1 Like

I’m told this topic will close in 1 minute. I just want to thank God. The Guardians family. My agent. My wife, I couldn’t do it without you! My kid, if you’ve reading this go to bed! Umm… My parents, thank you for always believing. I feel like I’m forgetting someone, don’t you dare play that music! Kikyo, Annie, JR, Bruno, JB, yes, even JB, my fans, you guys have been great, and… my dog, I love you, Walter! Thank you!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.