Guardian pulls

Got Panther x 2…Already had Jackle and Falcon from last time…Was quite happy…Still wanted Kong though

1 Like

Oh, sorry to hear that… :frowning:

1 Like

Did only two pulls and was happy with what I got

3 Likes

Guardians is a challenge event not a seasonsal event.

I don’t follow, what’s your point. Mine is the event comes around again for another chance. That’s all I was stating.

Cheap to Play – only buying 1-2 dollar deals + VIP

Free to play – pay nothing.

2 Likes

Ooooo ok ok more insight into empires :grin::grin::grin:
And 1 thing may i know about flank where is the position? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Corner - Flank - Tank - Flank - Corner
Position 1 - Position 2 - Tank - Position 4 - Position 5

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

You’ll also hear corner referenced as ‘wing’. FYI.

2 Likes

Ok ok get 1 more info. Thank you :wink::wink:

Let’s continue from the last time.

10 pulls, 10 brand “new” 3* :neutral_face: On the positive note, I was able to fully level special skill of my second Valen!

GL with your pulls!

1 Like

No complaints here :grinning:

Player since February so my second event after Fables of Grimhorst. Thought it was time for my first ‘10 pull’.
Jackal and Falcon on my wishlist and Panther on my dreamlist.

3 x Brienne
1 x Tyrum
1 x Dawa
1 x Jahangir
1 x Greymoon
1 x Gormek

and yessss!!! Got Jackal and Falcon!

Very happy with the result, two 4* event heroes and one 4* hero. I can keep dreaming about Panther for the next one in September. :sleeping:

I only spent 1500 gems to do 5 total pulls and wound up with a pretty decent result. Guardian Falcon ended up being my only event pull but I also pulled a Li Xiu (dup) as well as an Anzogh for my very first HotM. No complaints here!

1 Like

12 pulls, no event hero, no HotM, I’m done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I only did 2 pulls with 600 gems: Cyprian + Valen

3 x 10 pulls and this was my last 10 pull.

43%20AM

6 Likes

Need this Panther, but I guess not this time…

2x 10 pull. Notable:

5*:
Guardian… Owl (gosh, already have one at 3.70)

4*
2x Guardian Jackal - I am in so desperate need for yellows (so desperate I even maxed Danzaburro…) I think I will max at least 1, even though I have 1 maxed already.
couple classic dupes… I think Melendor, Tiburtus, Kashhrek, Kelile… nothing I’d care about.

Not excited! I am hoping for maybe one more deal (Springvale calendar?) during the event to run one more 10x. This is really the only event where I still care to pull. I regret spending 10k+ gems on last Atlantis just to get nothing out of it. I am going to keep that Owl though, maybe there’ll be purpose for dupes.

2 Falcons, 1 Wu and Anzogh. I’m done for this go around. :grinning:

1 Like

12 pulls (10 pull then 2 singles) to get my Jackal and complete the rainbow of elemental defense down.

#E&Pgoals

9 Likes