Guardian OWL a bad hero?

The family bonuses are amazing with guardians, keep them all and level them and you will defeat team powers 4 to 6 hundred power over you, try it and sit back and go “ huh”

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Lol

Sounds like someone maxed an owl and is pissed that everyone else has better options

1 Like

Reminder to play nice and be constructive in your criticism of the game. We are not here to criticize each other.

3 Likes

Please read Forum Rules if this is unclear.

#4 and #5 particularly.

2 Likes

I have two Owls! One of them will get leveled one day, wanna take him to a rush tournie and play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t understand what toddle take means?
As I have no brain!

Brrrraaainnnsssss…

I think owl can be very effective as a multiple on game play like namahage

2 Likes

Anyone can flag anyone

I get flagged all the time

1 Like

Is it slang for brains then? Kinda odd
Toddle take, learn something new everyday better right it down before I forget always thought it was watch n chain🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Back to topic please :wink:

4 Likes

What?! Im so gonna start flagging every time a mod comes in and gives the child speech.

1 Like

Go for it lol

20…

I get flagged without even posting and just thinking outloud to my GF! She flags me then i roll a blunt and go to taco bell and all is good! FOOD is the deal breaker :100:!

1 Like

Really want some taco bell…

Right now I’m gonna start flagging for off-topic…though Taco Bell sounds awful yummy :grin:

(Edit: Back to topic please. :wink:)

2 Likes

@Rook

Under the line, the Owl and the Kong are the weakest Heroes you can get out of the events. If you compare her to Alfrike, the Owl is a waste.

SG pushed one year ago a view Heroes, the Owl wasn’t part of it.

How can this be addressed to SG to get a useful Hero?

1 Like

Cookie Settings