Guardian OWL a bad hero?

I just pulled Guardian OWL from now Guardians of Toltec event. However after reviewing what he can do, man I felt cheated. An even worse hero than aegir. What are the Devs thinking? Owl needs an overhaul. Come on SG an 8 year old child could think of a better skills than what you put into these poor 5* heroes tsk tsk

all good heroes and all heroes have advantages and disadvantages :wink::wink::wink:

Slender Guardans are all good but Fats are…

I pulled Owl as well…not excited.

My first 5* pull was actually Guardian Owl, and at first I felt disappointed. However, I have him at 3^70 now and I’ve found that he is pretty solid in AW. When teamed up with low-defense or lower-level heroes, his special allows him to act as a great one-owl army.

Aegir is actually one of the top 5* blue though :upside_down_face:

Owl is not bad. His problem is the very slow mana.

He seems to be a great idea implemented poorly.

Ive faced him only a handful of times and he can be an atomic bomb. Just unfortunately by that time its too late. Having him on offense may be different, but I dont have him.

However I’ll still level him I got mana troop for him. He can be a great distraction and be the decoy of the team :slight_smile:

I have fought him in raids 99% hes dead before he pops skill I had one last guardian event feed him to someone else I have 3 80 yellows Rana, Vivica, and Drake all far far better heroes I’d take gjackel over owl any day that’s why I have 2 of them at 70

Got 2 jackals drake and the rest of the gang