ℹ Guardian Owl – 5* Holy/Yellow from Guardians of Teltoc

I just got this guy two days ago, any recorded raids with your emblemed owl? How do you use your very slow beefy owl? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any records of my own owl.
But I have some for others

This guy follows attack path like I did

2 Likes

This guy follows defensive path

1 Like

With costume justice around the corner, it’s a just an even bigger slap in the face for owl

3 Likes

One million percent agree. Even with several buffs, very slow mana really doesn’t serve this bird well.

2 Likes

This is true but if you already have Owl you don’t have to spend to get Justice. Owl is solid for Rush Deff even with poor attack stat.

1 Like

I have mine maxed and as others here have said, only use him in rush tournaments and rush wars where he is viable.

Screenshot_20201229_154331

6 Likes

C justice is just far more superior than owl. My owl is still at 1:1. There’s no way I’m going to train him anymore

1 Like

Hi! I pulled the owl last weekend and again (see Snow White thread…) I pulled a very uncommon (…bad?) 5*. :wink: Any advise on how to deal with the noble owl? :slight_smile:

With Rush Wars and Rush tournaments, Guardian Owl has a use. It comes down to your roster and your needs. I have 8 or 9 leveled 5* Yellow heros, so I have the luxury to level him as a situational hero.

2 Likes

Thx Jaws! Yes, I think the owl might become useful one day. But as my roster is not that large, she has to wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Owl has bad press for the most part but in rush wars he is always the last man standing. He is a tough cookie used in the right scenarios.I always questioned the darts I ‘wasted’ on him but now I have no regrets, he has won me many a war point.

2 Likes

Well that’s the normal defense I run now with 2 “worst” heroes (Jade and Owl) and defensively it holds better than when I had just Cobalt, Onyx and other top cards (Heimdall, Gefjon, Gravemaker, C Joon, Thor etc.). Win ratio of my defense trackable in tower 15 W 12 L.

Really can’t trust everything that people say without a second thought. Even weirdest heroes can be used effectively in proper setup.

Ofc, he’s in my every rush defense as well.

4 Likes

This owl officially gained mad respect from me. Lost 4 times to this guy because he was tanking every single hit. It’s very easy to underestimate this owl if you’re not prepared

1 Like

My new toy for very fast mana tournaments and wars, with 20 talents at attack/def path. Video at defense position.

3 Likes

What a pity that such a rare hero is completely broken. Needs so much buffs.

3 Likes

Change to fast speed and he is fixed

My “luck” today netted me this guy.

Might level him up when i run out of better options.

3 Likes

And I got him today 24 August 2023 with my free tokens ….

Is he worth levelling these days for anything other than fast war and tournaments …