ℹ Guardian Kong – 5* Fire/Red from Guardians of Teltoc

Old Guardian Kong threads (will add more as I find them)

2 Likes

The cleanse to all hasn’t been updated yet, right in the OP?

1 Like

No, @zephyr1 hasn’t yet updated the OP.

2 Likes

No, @Lumi is working on updating Jeeves, then I’ll update all of the existing threads.

2 Likes

AH ok sorry I wasn’t aware of your protocol, forgive me for being a sticky beak and troubling you

2 Likes

I might have to ascend him now! Brought him to 3rd with the info that he’d be getting buffed. I already have Zim in my red stack for cleanse… but this 250% on top of BT, Wilbur, G Falc would be fun :smiley:

I also have 15 rings. With only JF as my other potential 5* red to ascend.

He its awesome now I have him on max without and even like this he its beast.

1 Like

So which emblem path will people use on Guardian Kong?

1 Like

In red stack he was beast before update, now when he fires after other reds - game over :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will go sword path. Generally I go the path that heroes are strong in already, and since he has a high attack already, that is the route and focus I will go with.

Wonder what his max attack is with emblems…

The two heroes I’m working to max is Guardian Kong and Malosi, have 400 odd barbarian emblems so will have to decide who gets what

1 Like

Is there a way to see what a heroes stats would be with emblems?

Without actually doing it?

Wondering what attack / defense Kong would look like

Tool:

2 Likes

I’m leveling malosi and g Kong too,
I don’t feel like barbarian emblems fit great with malosi… His dmg is meh anyway. But g Kong massive aoe dmg will benefit most from emblems from my perspective

1 Like

I use Wilbur, falcon, Anzogh, Kong and Mitsuko as my primary red team in wars. If they load, it’s almost always insta-death for the opposing team. Unless someone has casted protection against status ailments, defense etc.

1 Like

How do people feel about Kong after the buff? I pulled him this morning and am thinking about taking him up for one of my war attack teams. The cleanse should be useful, even though it’s at average speed. And the defense up should help against those Finley/Vela double blue teams.

if you level it up you will not regret it, after its improvement it is a completely different character, I like it very much, it strikes hard on everyone, it gives very good protection against Vela and clean, which is very good against Telluria and Vela.

2 Likes

That actually sounds enticing… I pulled him last year, finally leveled him up to 3.70 and am really considering the last ascension… I have 15 Rings sitting collecting dust, JF and Kong chilling, waiting… I’m not all that enthused with the next Red HOTM either… give us a sniperrrrr…

I already had him pulled from previous iteration of the event. Was supposed to be 3.70 forever, but after the buff and seeing what Noor is going to be for, he got his set of rings. Planning to give him some emblems and use him as Zimkitha replacement in my red stack. He’s now like Ursena, except does not need the hp requirement for max dmg and cleanses. Definitely likable dude.

2 Likes

Pulled him today on a 10x…pulled for Jackal and Falcon and got Jackal and Kong…perfect fit for the current meta with the cleans and ice buff…will definetely ascend him now over Marjana.

Cookie Settings