ℹ Guardian Kong – 5* Fire/Red from Guardians of Teltoc

Sorry, that also requires alignment of all planetary moons, and sacrifice of your first born.

I already thought he was a solid choice for Offense, this just steps him up a few notches.

I’d certainly max him if I got him, and would get lots of use out of him.

5 Likes

If only these balance changes came with an art work update… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But in all seriousness I also thought he great to begin with and I offered up a possible buff and it looks like what i offered came pretty close to the reality.

Guardian Kong was mediocre before his buff, now is a usable hero.

I have him maxed and +6, out of necessity because I didn’t get any other 5* reds over a year and he was my only 5* barbarian so got the emblems also. He was already a strong AOE hitter in red stack, in my case as a Wilbur + BT follow up. Now he hits even harder and added a cleanser to my mono red team. Honestly, very happy with how he turned out. Now I kind of want to add another underrated red, Anzogh to this avarage speed mono red squad.

3 Likes

Poll Update

Following the May 2020 Rebalancing of Guardian Kong, I have reset all the polls above. Please feel free to re-cast your votes!

1 Like

As the buff to Kong goes live today (250% damage and cleanse the team) I’ve finally taken Kong to the last ascension.

Will be stacking him with Wilbur!

3 Likes

Old Guardian Kong threads (will add more as I find them)

2 Likes

The cleanse to all hasn’t been updated yet, right in the OP?

1 Like

No, @zephyr1 hasn’t yet updated the OP.

2 Likes

No, @Lumi is working on updating Jeeves, then I’ll update all of the existing threads.

2 Likes

AH ok sorry I wasn’t aware of your protocol, forgive me for being a sticky beak and troubling you

2 Likes

I might have to ascend him now! Brought him to 3rd with the info that he’d be getting buffed. I already have Zim in my red stack for cleanse… but this 250% on top of BT, Wilbur, G Falc would be fun :smiley:

I also have 15 rings. With only JF as my other potential 5* red to ascend.

He its awesome now I have him on max without and even like this he its beast.

1 Like

So which emblem path will people use on Guardian Kong?

1 Like

In red stack he was beast before update, now when he fires after other reds - game over :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will go sword path. Generally I go the path that heroes are strong in already, and since he has a high attack already, that is the route and focus I will go with.

Wonder what his max attack is with emblems…

The two heroes I’m working to max is Guardian Kong and Malosi, have 400 odd barbarian emblems so will have to decide who gets what

1 Like

Is there a way to see what a heroes stats would be with emblems?

Without actually doing it?

Wondering what attack / defense Kong would look like

Tool:

2 Likes

I’m leveling malosi and g Kong too,
I don’t feel like barbarian emblems fit great with malosi… His dmg is meh anyway. But g Kong massive aoe dmg will benefit most from emblems from my perspective

1 Like

Cookie Settings