Guardian Jackal talent tree question

My jackal (+15) went the defense route for reasons mentioned upthread.
The thing I’m really noticing now is the evade popping up reliably when raiding and being able to use him on def in the 4* tourneys.
The talented Mr Jackal- he’s probably a beast whichever way you go. Enjoy!

3 Likes

My 1st Guardian Jackal is at +18, with the first few emblems used for health and defense and after, followed the attack route.

Current stats: 877-585-1134

Have a second Jackal maxed so I tend to fire 2nd first on titans as well as in war, followed by 1st and Drake. Not much else to add except that I’ll be using emblems on the 2nd as well, and hoping to get a 3rd or a 4th in future events…:joy:

3 Likes

@UroSecondo thank you for the Upgrade Tool! @Padd now that’s an impressive attack stat for a 4*!

I’ll be jealous (but in total agreement)!

1 Like

That’s impressive for a 5*!!

1 Like

So here is the difference between choosing attack EVERY time vs choosing attack all the way up until the last path then choosing defense…image

I think bringing him to 600 while still having 877 attack is perfect and worth the small trade to have his defense at least make 600, that’s the route I would go. That chart is awesome and I can’t wait to get him to this point.

I have 2 of him but I’m only gonna max one for now.

3 Likes

That table is amazing

Yeah that’s exactly what I did. Full defense in only one path, the rest attack

3 Likes

mine a little different than yours. But a very good atacker tho. He is already a very good atacker. I’ve gone the route to give some defense and life to him. For titans porpouses.

2 Likes

mine is like that,is crazy good

Oh jeezz, I wish I see this thread before push emblem on my Jack

My first two branch are on defense route, yet he serve me decently against decent team, surviving more against sniper unless directly hit from elite shooter with emblem.

Maybe trying to snatch second Jack and all on attack route to see different, stupid idea as it sound!

Here are screenshots of my Jackal I opted to go for the attack route as well.

1 Like

I plan on doing attack only, however the second one will likely be mixed, but I may change my mind and go attack all the way just the same.

1 Like

Where did those charts come from? The math is wrong fully talented jackal ends at 892 attack. Goes well beyond with troops so the 913 in chart is never really an option

I did full attack. It is worth it for so many reasons, but a main unintended one (at least I wasn’t thinking about it) is that he can pretty much two shot a 5* with back to back special shots at 892 attack + mana troops. It happens more than you think. That and now I can basically mana him & joon up, kill someone, by the time leo is up (defense troops) then jackal is as well and two of the 5 are down before you know it.

1 Like

I am excited to have gotten a Jackal this past Teltoc (Joon’s best friend!). And Now I’m looking at what to do with him now that emblems are nearing his current phase in my army.
I have a Scarlett +18 on the all attack path that almost mirrors Jackal’s stats.

So I’m still torn… I am looking forward to using my Jackal with my Joon and Onatel vs. titans aaaaaand as a Holy Rogue on Trials… Half n Half emblems maybe? That’s not my style. I gotta pick one or the other.

@Raghstpart can you screenshot your path?

Somo defense and some hp, started giving him atack.

3 Likes

I raid all purple tanks (4300+ power) mono yellow in the following format and see quite a huge difference in survivability of my main Jackal which i boosted both def and health while still having nice attack for tiles and stacking. Think will stop the 2nd at +8 once i get the mana node as with two 5 level mana troops am charging both with 6 tiles

3 Likes

I’ve got mine at +18 and have gone full attack. With lvl 11 Mana troops, which provide +20% attack, he is a stone cold killer. 20% evade and a spot in the corner keeps him alive long enough to wreck things.

2 Likes