šŸ—æ Guardian Gazelle: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Buffer with Gazelle have no sens. I think gazelle works fine with snipers and debuffer. Sheā€™s also a terrible gamble as if she dies you lose.

Iā€™m not sure to use her in raid offense, high interest in challenge or farming. Might be a good heroe for titan as 50% damage reduction is huge.

Can someone clarify that ā€œdancerā€ heroes do 100% more damage when using specials please :slight_smile:

Sounds truly deadly, although most attack more colour stacked? From a defensive view, does QoH now become more useful due to Taunt?

Hello everyone

donā€™t you think that dispelling ā€œundispellableā€ status ailment is a kind of weird?! I do like the game and enjoy it since long time but I think that this ā€œfeatureā€ will influence it in a negative way. What is the purpose of having a certain character which has an ā€œundispellableā€ effect just to meet the Gazelle to figure out that it is ā€œdispellableā€.

Cheers
Vali

1 Like

So 3x10 pulls. Got Gazelle, 2 Guardian Panther (now I have 3), 2 Vela, and Falcon (who I wanted). The think gazelle will be stuck at 3/70 for a whileā€¦not there yet. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a good place for her at 3/70.

I wanted to do a couple more drawsā€¦but you canā€™t tempt fate when you had pulls like that. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have a doubt as to this part of the explanation of power
-If the caster dies, the dancer receives 100% damage and their mana is reduced by 100%.

if someone could explain to me better I appreciate it

They essentially get a slash attack from gazelle based on her attack stat. Itā€™s still subject to defense, so the actual amount depends on the heroā€™s own stats, and then mana is reduced down to zero.

1 Like

If Gazelle dies while her special is active (your other heroes are then called dancers) then all of the dancers take 100% damage and lose all of their mana.

Basically, keep her alive while her special is active or your team gets hurt and loses mana

1 Like

DoT amounts arenā€™t affected by status effects, only base attack stats. So Troops, Emblems, and the 20% Defense Team attack bonus all affect DoT, but attack buffs and debuffs, and defense buffs and debuffs have no effect on them.

A 100% attack buff doesnā€™t mean double the damage.

It means that in the damage calculation, the base attack stat is doubled, just like it would mean for a Special Skill that does 200% damage.

What it increases is the Att amount in that formula, but the amount of damage is still a function of the targetā€™s Defense amount.

Itā€™s still a huge increase, but you canā€™t just double the damage amount to figure out how much damage itā€™ll do.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve added G. Gazelleā€™s Dance of Spirits to the Status Effects guide. This is a comprehensive list of all buffs and ailments in the game so far :slight_smile:

I also noted while doing the Challenge Event that Dance of Spirits can be pierced by Rangers :bow_and_arrow: See this screenshot below:

8 Likes

thanks men :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :+1: :+1: :+1:

It can also be overwritten by the chameleon also right? and does his eff have a icon?

also weird question, can zombies/bruiser bros do the dance of spirits.

also maybe not the right place but can they gain minions too?

sorry I keep adding stuffā€¦

No, Chameleonā€™s ailment doesnā€™t overwrite her buff.

His skill removes status effects first though. Thatā€™s why the dancing buff gets removed ā€“ itā€™s not the ailment being casted that does that.

Yes, I posted it here: šŸ—æ Guardian Chameleon: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #82 by DaveCozy

I donā€™t actually know that, sorry. But Iā€™ll ask around to see.

Yes, minions are not considered status effects. So the dancers can still gain minions ā€“ just like they can still be healed.

4 Likes

meant zombies/ bruiser bros, i def phrased that one poorly, thank you for the answers so far and I look forward to moreā€¦There are so many game mechanics at play that I am curious about.

1 Like

Oh, yes they should still be able to gain minions too :slight_smile: The answer is the same.

1 Like

One of my alliance mates brought this up, and I share the sentiment full-heartedly.

Guardian Gazelle is like Gazelle (voiced by Shakira) in Zootopia. I really need to stop humming along to ā€œTry Everything.ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using gazelle as I level her and sheā€™s been pretty amazingā€¦ a very unique and interesting hero, just have to pair her well (which Iā€™m not even fully doing as ursena is in build) and not rely on buff type heroes.

3 Likes

So gazelle would synergies well with white rabbit , jackal and joon ?

Yes very well, or any type of defense down - elemental defense down hero (obviously easier to time if theyā€™re also holy but 4 turns feels like plenty to get other colors off as well) ā€¦ the team Iā€™m currently running her with is drake - ursena - panther - kunchen. Panther alone was hitting around 400 - drake 550ish and gazelles special isnā€™t maxed. I imagine costume viv would also be quite amazing with herā€¦ sheā€™s a force on offense.

4 Likes