šŸ—æ Guardian Gazelle: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Does the AI target her heavily right now? Meaning gets after especially when she specials?

No doesnā€™t especially target gazelle. I put gazelle on wing and does not get targeted and she is unemblemed and survives well.

I use gazelle in 3/2 and works well with any colour combo. I use one healer on the other colour and typically my holy will be joon, if go three holy I add rabbit.

Sheā€™s not targeted any more than any other hero, but sheā€™s certainly vulnerable. If youā€™ve got a bad starting board she can get down to sniper range, which is really really bad if her skill is active.

In many cases sheā€™ll be fine, but Iā€™m trying to decide mathematically whether defense route or hp route makes her most durable.

I have GG at +16 going defensive at every turn. 788 attack, 831 defense, 1471 health and a +18 crit troopā€¦ she can withstand a huge hitā€¦ I pretty much use her 100% for raids. she is hands down my favorite hero of all timeā€¦ so powerful.

3 Likes

Next time youā€™re in a raid can you confirm her minions HP?

And thanks for sharing, Iā€™m super excited to use her. Did you have big competition for druids?

I love those shaking defenders and cards while dancingā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure, Iā€™ll upload some raids tonight. I didnā€™t really have competition for druid emblemsā€¦ my only other 5* druid is Master Lepusā€¦ I have Vela but sheā€™s stuck at 3.70 until I get more scopes and tomes. Whether or not I would give emblems to Vela is would depend heavily on if I find myself using her a lot.

Now that my troops are reaching levels where I can handle 4500+ power team snipers, Iā€™m starting to think about more evenly distributing emblems instead of buffing only one character and emphasizing their attack. Earlier on, I needed the health/defense to live, but my troops are starting to provide that. Anyway, thatā€™s another subject :slight_smile:

1 Like

If any one hero is deserving of a full classes emblems it is Gazelle, I think. She could be a staple of many offensive team lineups. I am beyond curious to see if any players in the legendary portion of the event starting soon will be using her for high scores. Gazelle with 4 Jackals could be crazy lol

Man I feel so lucky to have pulled this heroā€¦

New video uploadedā€¦ I took the time to hover over each hero to show their health, defense, etc before attacking. Also to show minion HP.

In this video, youā€™ll get an idea of how much of a hit she can take with a +18 crit troop and +16 emblems.

1 Like

Haha damn! Helluva starting board! Thanks for sharing, that is a nasty stack. Yellow tanks baneā€¦

About the minion, I was mostly wondering about the hp of Gazelles thorn minion that can spawn. Seeing as how you went a whole round without it spawning, Iā€™m feeling like emblems may be better used on the defense path instead of hp, since minions arenā€™t a guarantee. Hp path would make a tough minion, but if they donā€™t show up then itā€™s sort of a waste lol.

1 Like

My badā€¦ I donā€™t know what I was thinking clicking on Delilahā€™s minions :slight_smile: Iā€™ll get another video with that informationā€¦ But yeah, itā€™s a proc, so itā€™s not certain, but still a really good chance.

And yeah, every time I try to show you a video, I get awesome boards. :slight_smile: Iā€™m going to show you every single one of my war hits forever!! You will keep me in the 300 club from now till I stop playing.

I might even show you the numbers on my lottery ticket.

1 Like

Haha as long as you split the winnings with me :wink:. Which I will then use for more Gazelles

1 Like

This video is goodā€¦ didnā€™t get the minion proc on GG, but had a bad starting boardā€¦ Vela fired a couple times and took a big hit from a sniper. Miki fired and GG dispelled it :slight_smile:

Not to go off topic, but this also shows why I think Vela and these dot-based heroes trickling out are very unimpressive. Especially Jean who has a delay. I would rather just have snipers.

2 Likes

Nice, that was a good video for a bad board scenario. Iā€™m very surprised that player was ranked as high as they were lol. Well played though.

I think Vela can be a strong piece of a bigger synergy but is indeed a bit underwhelming on her own. Snipers are great but it can be nice to have a hero that spreads damage around a bit. Vela flank with Ursena tank would be a nasty combo. Add a Grave flank and most attackers would be in shambles after 4 turns.

Ok letā€™s see you hit a team 4.5k+ :wink:

1 Like

My next raid flag came up and got a 4.5k teamā€¦ Onatel, Ursena, Khiona, Zim, Dakeā€¦

Iā€™m on a crazy winning streakā€¦

Some of the moves I made were on purpose to try and charge up GG before attackingā€¦

2 Likes

Nice, dude. Keep me coming! I cannot wait until mine is ready to go. Sheā€™s got some of the coolest artwork out there too. Do you happen to recall how many emblems 16 nodes was?

Edit: did you see this? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And thatā€™s why you donā€™t use GG on defense!

Iā€™ll calculate the emblems and let you know.

Edit: 950 doing the math in my head.

1 Like

Found this guy again with his +19 Gazelle. 4700TP! Will I win? :wink:. @CorpseTiller

4 Likes

Another 4700 TP mammoth going down. Poor Gazelle never got to fire.

3 Likes

I posted this in the mireweave thread, but it seemed relevant here as well. Mireweaveā€™s (and presumably other s3 heroes who have stacks as part of their special skills) added attack bonus is still present while gazelleā€™s special is active, making it possible for her attack to increase beyond the +100%

5 Likes