šŸ—æ Guardian Gazelle: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

So 3x10 pulls. Got Gazelle, 2 Guardian Panther (now I have 3), 2 Vela, and Falcon (who I wanted). The think gazelle will be stuck at 3/70 for a whileā€¦not there yet. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a good place for her at 3/70.

I wanted to do a couple more drawsā€¦but you canā€™t tempt fate when you had pulls like that. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have a doubt as to this part of the explanation of power
-If the caster dies, the dancer receives 100% damage and their mana is reduced by 100%.

if someone could explain to me better I appreciate it

They essentially get a slash attack from gazelle based on her attack stat. Itā€™s still subject to defense, so the actual amount depends on the heroā€™s own stats, and then mana is reduced down to zero.

1 Like

If Gazelle dies while her special is active (your other heroes are then called dancers) then all of the dancers take 100% damage and lose all of their mana.

Basically, keep her alive while her special is active or your team gets hurt and loses mana

1 Like

DoT amounts arenā€™t affected by status effects, only base attack stats. So Troops, Emblems, and the 20% Defense Team attack bonus all affect DoT, but attack buffs and debuffs, and defense buffs and debuffs have no effect on them.

A 100% attack buff doesnā€™t mean double the damage.

It means that in the damage calculation, the base attack stat is doubled, just like it would mean for a Special Skill that does 200% damage.

What it increases is the Att amount in that formula, but the amount of damage is still a function of the targetā€™s Defense amount.

Itā€™s still a huge increase, but you canā€™t just double the damage amount to figure out how much damage itā€™ll do.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve added G. Gazelleā€™s Dance of Spirits to the Status Effects guide. This is a comprehensive list of all buffs and ailments in the game so far :slight_smile:

I also noted while doing the Challenge Event that Dance of Spirits can be pierced by Rangers :bow_and_arrow: See this screenshot below:

8 Likes

thanks men :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :+1: :+1: :+1:

It can also be overwritten by the chameleon also right? and does his eff have a icon?

also weird question, can zombies/bruiser bros do the dance of spirits.

also maybe not the right place but can they gain minions too?

sorry I keep adding stuffā€¦

No, Chameleonā€™s ailment doesnā€™t overwrite her buff.

His skill removes status effects first though. Thatā€™s why the dancing buff gets removed ā€“ itā€™s not the ailment being casted that does that.

Yes, I posted it here: šŸ—æ Guardian Chameleon: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #82 by DaveCozy

I donā€™t actually know that, sorry. But Iā€™ll ask around to see.

Yes, minions are not considered status effects. So the dancers can still gain minions ā€“ just like they can still be healed.

4 Likes

meant zombies/ bruiser bros, i def phrased that one poorly, thank you for the answers so far and I look forward to moreā€¦There are so many game mechanics at play that I am curious about.

1 Like

Oh, yes they should still be able to gain minions too :slight_smile: The answer is the same.

1 Like

One of my alliance mates brought this up, and I share the sentiment full-heartedly.

Guardian Gazelle is like Gazelle (voiced by Shakira) in Zootopia. I really need to stop humming along to ā€œTry Everything.ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using gazelle as I level her and sheā€™s been pretty amazingā€¦ a very unique and interesting hero, just have to pair her well (which Iā€™m not even fully doing as ursena is in build) and not rely on buff type heroes.

3 Likes

So gazelle would synergies well with white rabbit , jackal and joon ?

Yes very well, or any type of defense down - elemental defense down hero (obviously easier to time if theyā€™re also holy but 4 turns feels like plenty to get other colors off as well) ā€¦ the team Iā€™m currently running her with is drake - ursena - panther - kunchen. Panther alone was hitting around 400 - drake 550ish and gazelles special isnā€™t maxed. I imagine costume viv would also be quite amazing with herā€¦ sheā€™s a force on offense.

4 Likes

I asked around and got confirmation that Muggy revived Chameleons can receive the Dance of Spirits :slight_smile: Iā€™m going to assume itā€™s the same with any zombie revived heroes

4 Likes

I was facing gazelle in the event as final boss along with other heroes and extra enemies and despite having the active musical note when defeating them guardoian gazelle did not appear harm or under the mana so my confusion I do not see anything happen both when defeating gazelle first or companion while the musical note is active

I tried with another hero rangers (lianna) and it didnā€™t work it should be either because of the color or some special improvement buster

about the gazelle spirit dance, I canā€™t understand or see how it works correctly, I donā€™t see that the heroes when they die do or receive something since mana or damage is lowered
I was facing gazelle in the event as final boss along with other heroes and extra enemies and despite having the active musical note when defeating them guardoian gazelle did not appear harm or under the mana so my confusion I do not see anything happen both when defeating gazelle first or companion while the musical note is active

If you killed one of the dancers then nothing is supposed to happen, if you kill gazelle while other enemies are dancing then the dancers should take some damage. See Below:

1 Like

however in the event that does not happen!!!