ℹ Guardian Gazelle – 5* Holy/Yellow from Guardians of Teltoc

Gazelle for Wu is what I did.

Remember that her special removes all buffs too so keep that in mind when choosing your team.

Ideally you want heroes that effect the titan more than your own heroes. Mist is a good choice as she slows the titans mana and also makes it more vulnerable to your other heroes specials.

Jackal a great pick for defense down. Poseidon is a great sniper and would be amazing fired after Jackal and Mist.

Keep Viv on as the healer.

Guillianbursti I’m not sure of, never used or fought him but looking at his special I’m not sure how he would mix with Gazelles special. I don’t know if the health boost would activate while your heroes are dancing but I know the attack boost wouln’t activate (but Gazelles is better anyway at base level). He may be worth keeping on the team IF his health boost part of his special works while dancing. it’d actually be an amazing combo but someone else will have to tell you if the specials are compatible or if Gazelle cancels it out

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is helpful :slight_smile:
Will test it out if they work together, Gullin and Gazelle

Well, I guess :sunglasses:not sure how to convert my video but made a printscreen.
Fired Gazelle first and right after that Gullinbursti. The healing worked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brilliant!

That’s going to make your team a nightmare to damage!

Gazelle already halves the damage you take, so with boosted health on top that will be really tough to take down.

It’s made me want the Boar now!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m happy so far! Only problem is they have the same emblems (and the same as Vela who is + 17).

So let’s see how we divide that :smile:

But Gulli lost the attack portion of his special to the dance. Doesn’t seem like a great fit to me. Once you fire Gazelle you need about 10 holy tiles and the match is over. Who has time for a slow healer?

I’m running this, and one out of every three flags is a 100k+ hit on the last few 7* dark titans.

1 Like

Hello friends, got lucky as well and now own a gazelle! Problem is: I only have enough darts to ascend one yellow at the moment and my other choices are:

Guin
Malosi
Roostley
Ranvi

Already maxed 5* yellows are Joon, viv, inari and justice… should I still prioritize gazelle given my situation? Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Have Gazelle at 4.80 and she is every bit worth it. Not for defense though. I use her all the time for titans, raids, and war attacks. Her attck buff makes her team an offensive powerhouse and the damage cut for her allies is a lifesaver. Only trick is making sure she is always alive while her special is active. But, as she heals herself in addition to her other upsides coupled with enemy AI, it isn’t generally a problem for me. Does not work with other heroes buffs though so be aware of that. Even with that, you won’t regret moving her up. So go with Gazelle is my take.

6 Likes

Will do, thanks mate! Gonna bring malosi up to 3.70 first though since I already have him at 3.45

1 Like

I’d ascend roostley because you lack damage dealers in yellow. Gazelle is a great second choice though and I would prioritize her after. Personally, I have roostley and I think he’s great at dealing initial damage to the enemy team. He hits all for about 420-460 damage apiece.

1 Like

A 3-2 yellow stack does 500+ per yellow tile when her special is active. Don’t need damage dealers in yellow when their attack is doubled. Gazelle FTW.

I don’t have Roostley, but let’s be real here… damages from specials are nice and all, but the real damage has always occured in color stacked tiles.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get her since she came out, last summer I think. Still no luck :pensive:

1 Like

She’d be nice to have but i won’t be tryin to get her…mainly just cause she’s yellow and i hate yellows lol

Lol fair enough . I think she’s the best Yellow imo.

1 Like

Very possible.

My yellows:
Drake, drake, joon, poseidon, viv, viv, inari, ranvir…while i like the heroes individually, their synergy just blows without a 9 tile cleanse or a 9 tile def debuffer and I’m not embleming jackal to face 4600 defense teams as he would still just die anyways

So gazelle bein an average mana cleanse basically while boosting damage would definitely make my yellows more viable, but think at the end of the day it would still be my 2nd go to mop team, only bein outranked by blue as my main mop team

3 Likes

Her cleanse, Buff and reduction in damage is amazing. And boosting her own health means she’s keeps the whole team alive and increases attack while reducing damage. That’s damn near perfect for a support hero. You can literally use her on any attack team.

3 Likes

One thing to keep in mind with gazelle - even though she removes buffs, she can still have decent synergy with some heroes who add buffs. For instance, magni. Put him right next to her, and although the dancing prevents buffs to magni and another ally, gazelle benefits from the boosted defense. And she turns magni into a nuclear warhead.

4 Likes

Interesting. If I only had two of her, she might make my blue team more useable for war. Lol

I usually pair her up with ladyW.

If only I had one of her lol. But I’m sure I’d say the same if I had one too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

That isn’t necessarily true, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

Cookie Settings